PDA

View Full Version : The GTA LCS Glitch?

lVlAtlZiX
October 1st, 2006, 21:57
I am running firmware 2.81 but I heard yo ucan still run eLoader with GTA? Do I have to download the .zip file for this or the .exe?

Zion
October 1st, 2006, 22:00
the eloader doesnt work on 2.80 or 2.81 firmware....be patient it will come out eventually

lVlAtlZiX
October 1st, 2006, 22:01
Well it says here 2.xx wouldnt that mean any number i thoguht only the TIFF loader doesnt work?

Prasoc
October 1st, 2006, 22:11
2.70+ the tiff loader for gta doesn't work.

lVlAtlZiX
October 1st, 2006, 22:13
Well on noobz.eu they state

Our work on getting homebrew running on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now complete - you can run basic homebrew on all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA. As mentioned above, I'm now concentrating on getting the EBOOT loader working on GTA.

I am jsut wanting thsi to play some old SNES versions of Mortal Kombat, for these ROMS czn I jsut use the oens I got for my PC version or do I have to download a specific PSP version of them?

Prasoc
October 1st, 2006, 23:54
u can try, but it won't work.

SSaxdude
October 2nd, 2006, 03:02
The GTA exploit was patched long ago in 2.7.

"Our work on getting homebrew running on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now complete - you can run basic homebrew on all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA. As mentioned above, I'm now concentrating on getting the EBOOT loader working on GTA."

That must be old or something.

lVlAtlZiX
October 2nd, 2006, 03:13
That exploit wasnt patched unless you baught the newer version of gTA I have the one that came out day fo release.

bah
October 2nd, 2006, 07:15
That exploit wasnt patched unless you baught the newer version of gTA I have the one that came out day fo release.

No, it was patched in newer firmwares to prevent even the old release of GTA with the exploit from working, and a new release of the game came out with the hole patched.

The gta loader worked with 'all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA' at the time that was written. The GTA eloader, like edison carters cheat device which was fanjitas starting point with the save game exploit, worked from 2.0 to 2.7

The old tiff exploit was patched with fw 2.01, the new tiff exploit works from 2.0 to 2.71 i believe, and perhaps higher some day.

You must keep waiting i'm afraid :(

I_hate_firmware
October 3rd, 2006, 00:34
Well on noobz.eu they state

Our work on getting homebrew running on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is now complete - you can run basic homebrew on all known versions of GTA, and all firmwares that can run GTA. As mentioned above, I'm now concentrating on getting the EBOOT loader working on GTA.

I am jsut wanting thsi to play some old SNES versions of Mortal Kombat, for these ROMS czn I jsut use the oens I got for my PC version or do I have to download a specific PSP version of them?

omfg wut a n00b. LOL!

lVlAtlZiX
October 3rd, 2006, 01:04
Ur post was irreleveant and pointless flaming at me. Besides ur not such a veteran urself mister 25 posts. Its why I am asking these questions cuz yes I am a noob to homebrew.

I_hate_firmware
October 3rd, 2006, 01:08
lol, im sorry lVlAtlZiX. I shouldnt have laughed. I used to be new to homebrew as well.

M!ckeY
October 3rd, 2006, 03:35
@lVlAtlZiX

yup,like they said...no homebrew for 2.80 or 2.81 :)

lVlAtlZiX
October 3rd, 2006, 19:51
And it is hwy I am checking noobz.edu everyday cuz in WIP they are trying and hopefully will get out an eloader in the future than I can play.

HAMMIEZ
October 6th, 2006, 23:57
maybe if youre VERY, VERY lucky there will be an eloader possible with gta:vice city stories:D ....hmmmm....