PDA

View Full Version : Flash Carts

BlackAura
November 15th, 2004, 01:45
Any good places I buy a GBA flash cart? I'm looking mostly for a Flash 2 Advance, with are the newest flash carts that work on Linux. I really don't care about commercial games or half the other stuff that the newer carts offer anyway, because I'm just going to be using it for development anyway.

quzar
November 15th, 2004, 01:51
i got a 512Mb one off of jandaman for around 100$. Its an EZ-Flash 2 Powerstar. I picked it cause it has the best battery life.

Eric
November 15th, 2004, 01:54
I just wanted to know about anything good thats developed so far from GBA's homebrew scene cause then there might be a possibility of me getting a Flash Cart

souLLy
November 15th, 2004, 03:07
gbax.com has a few, i've had good experiences with them, not sure if they deliver outside of the uk- but they're very good value.

BlackAura
November 15th, 2004, 05:20
Apparently, they do deliver outside the UK. If they didn't, I could ask one of my relatives (very nicely) if they wouldn't mind sending it over here. Of course, I'd have to pay VAT then, on top of two sets of shipping charges...

souLLy
November 15th, 2004, 05:49
i'm waiting for my F2A Ultra 256M in the post now, if you can wait a while i'll let ya know what i think of this model before you order if you'd like... ;)

BlackAura
November 15th, 2004, 17:30
Cool. Let me know if it's a worthless pile of junk then!