PDA

View Full Version : 2.71 downgrader

Lebow
October 2nd, 2006, 03:20
i have a 2.71 psp that has all the requirments to download and i'm not a noob. when i went to downgrade the psp froze and after a little wile the psp turned off what can i do to get my psp to downgrade

techgt
October 2nd, 2006, 04:59
first thing , did the screen turn red or it just froze when u go to the photo menu ... if it just froze restart it and try again....

joereds32
October 2nd, 2006, 21:42
I am experiencing the exact same thing.

I used the downgrader just as it said, but when I go to the photo menu, the screen doesn't turn red it just freezes.

The red light near the memory stick DOES blink for a little bit, and then it just stops blinking and stays glowing red for a few seconds.

Seconds after that, it turns off the PsP and when I turn it back on, no data corrupt message or anything like that... it is just the same old PsP.

Anyone else have problems like this and know what to do to conquer them?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

splodger15
October 2nd, 2006, 21:43
This is caused by the instability of the tiff exploit keep trying and you should get the red screen eventually

ICE
October 2nd, 2006, 21:48
ya guys i had to try it a whole 2 times before mine worked. just keep at it and good luck.

joereds32
October 2nd, 2006, 23:30
Will do thanks for the info.

joereds32
October 3rd, 2006, 00:47
To the "OP" I did just what these guys said... tried it again. I had to try two more times, but it finally worked.

So don't give up.

It will work eventually.

dpxzien
May 21st, 2007, 19:23
can u tell me where to get the downgrader cause im kinda confuse right now idun get wats hen-d an dump