PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Snesx9 TYL

Who
October 2nd, 2006, 13:20
How the fook do u use the usb feature? lol can you use it to play roms or is it just so you can connect to add more lol if thats the case what a waste... i got a HUGE zip file :P and i want to have my stuff on the pc so.. is this usb feature useful?... thanks btw i got psp link and psp host? .. aint they the same though lol its made by the same person :-/ same options same view.. who knows :-/ thanks agian for the help

bah
October 2nd, 2006, 13:50
Its there so you dont have to quit out of the emu to mount your mstick as removable storage on your pc, personally I dont think its a waste.

Rocksil
October 2nd, 2006, 13:52
it save you from takin the memory card out or going back to the XBM screen

Who
October 2nd, 2006, 14:02
i could use it with irshell? ?? why not have wifi access to play your games i know its possible... maybe next release? anyways thanks... thats a bummer as i have a laptop so i can have full extention in my psp since laptop will hold all my stuff that is huge that i dont need.. :-/

vladiftodi
October 2nd, 2006, 14:41
i think that only iso's can be played through usb ya

Tinnus
October 2nd, 2006, 16:12
Wrong, you can use IRShell to mount ms0: in the PSP as a folder in your PC/laptop, either via USB or WiFi. So you can do everything you would with a normal memstick.

HAMMIEZ
October 8th, 2006, 00:19
Wrong, you can use IRShell to mount ms0: in the PSP as a folder in your PC/laptop, either via USB or WiFi. So you can do everything you would with a normal memstick.
very true - useful with ps1 & n64 emu