PDA

View Full Version : if u t hink homebrew is too much trouble, think of it this way...

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 2nd, 2006, 15:46
a lot of people are saying that homebrew is too much trouble with all of this downgrading, bricking, devhoook ect..... but think of it this way; for homebrew on other systems, like a ps2, u need a modchip. for the psp, u need a modchip, but there are ways of getting around it.

get what im saying???

dejkirkby
October 2nd, 2006, 15:47
The only reason that people think homebrew is hard work is because they want it, but think it should magically appear on their PSP's with absolutely no effort from themselves.

mesosade
October 2nd, 2006, 16:06
and that, is something i cannot add too. :D but still there is only trouble coz sony want to cause it! the only reason there's ways of stopping us is probably coz there is probably sony corporation people even in this forum! you know what i mean? why would gpsx2 allow homebrew but not psp?

dejkirkby
October 2nd, 2006, 16:09
The fact is Sony haven't got any legal right to stop homebrew as long as it is all PD material used. Sony hate the fact that people don't buy PSP games in their droves.

mcvader
October 2nd, 2006, 17:53
anybody who thought homebrew was too much trouble wouldn't be on this homebrew site reading this thread. my point? wrong audiance!!

splodger15
October 2nd, 2006, 19:46
How can you find it to much trouble anyway

Man
October 2nd, 2006, 21:18
How can you find it to much trouble anyway

I know, people, just have to copy stuff to the memory stick, but i guess, its hard when you just start out, i was sooo proud of my first homebrew conquest, now its just easy.

Accordion
October 2nd, 2006, 21:24

SSaxdude
October 2nd, 2006, 21:33
Most PSP owners upgraded to play whatever bland PSP game they bought or because of some really insignificant feature in a new firmware. Most PSP homebrew users are lucky, there was once a time when 2.01+ couldn't be downgraded and you'd have to load up GTA for homebrew.

F9zDark
October 2nd, 2006, 21:36
A friend of mine recently got a PSP and rather than being like me with it, he doesn't want to use his PSP for things it was not intended.

I have another friend who doesn't want to bother with homebrew because he only has a 32 meg stick (far more reasonable than my example above, but still...).

Showing off my PSP to my friends becomes a ****ing lecture about what homebrew is and what its capable of and how it works, etc, etc...

It seems to me that there are people who just aren't meant or supposed to use homebrew...

Oh well their loss.

Volsfan91
October 3rd, 2006, 01:34
Seriously.

Homebrew on the PSP is easier than just about any console.

HAMMIEZ
October 7th, 2006, 23:22
Homebrew on the PSP is easier than just about any console.

agreed!

NoQuarter
October 7th, 2006, 23:59
It is but getting started and knowing where to start is somewhat of a hurdle

Alkaida
October 8th, 2006, 04:44
I have home brew with out any thing special such as a mod chip...unless your talking about makeing them.

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 05:16
This is the reason why i have more then one psp. for homebrew and a current version.

Nafogel
October 8th, 2006, 05:55
the psp is the only system i have ever used homebrew on, mainly becuz it is just so easy. this is gonna sound kinda mean, but some people just dont use their brains, i hate really nooby questions, especially people that dont even try and expect others to give them exact step by step directions 50 times in a row before they understand it:mad:
HELLO!!! when all else fails, READ THE DIRECTIONS!

KenshinKajima
October 8th, 2006, 06:35
im kinda glad its hard to get 'brew on a psp cause. . .i feel cool when i whip out my psp and start playing mario 64. this is quickly followed by several shouts of "WHAT THE $*^&?

NoQuarter
October 8th, 2006, 06:40
Yes it does make one feel powerfull to show homebrew to the psp lusers