PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help Needed here please

headshrinkeruk
October 2nd, 2006, 23:50
Ive just got my first psp and after loads of messing about ive finally downgraded from a 2.0 to 1.5.
Now how the hell do i play homebrew on it.
ive had a couple of unsecesfull atemps but the instuctions you get sometimes are not very detailed and exspect u to know a little which i dont.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
I really want to use my browser again and have my psp emulating a 2.71 thanks.

Im a supernoob at this stuff so please be very detailed about where i put files thank u.
I dont have a copy of gta either.

My Email - [email protected]

jak66
October 2nd, 2006, 23:57
erm........hmmm...if i remember people say that the easiest thing to do for emulating 2.71, is to go to google, search for devhook ultimate instaler, and then click the 3rd link

as for games, when you download you should get 2 folders, say for example it was monopoly it would be either
monopoly and monopoly%
or
__SCE__monopoly and %__SCE__monopoly
or
monopoly 1 and monop~1% (not too sure how this one actually looks but its similar to this)
just put thes two folders in the game folder on your memory stick

BL4Z3D247
October 2nd, 2006, 23:59
ok download homebrew for 1.5, when u unzip it u'll have 2 folders for exapmle, one name gpSP and one named gpSP%, u put both folders in ur GAME folder(that's in ur PSP folder) and make a folder called roms and put it in the gpSP folder(without the %, that is if there isn't a roms folder already in there) put roms in there, it's the same for all apps/emus/HB games, and devhook .46 emulates 2.71 so u can play ur UMD's and use the internet

PlagueMusic
October 3rd, 2006, 03:52
Ive just got my first psp and after loads of messing about ive finally downgraded from a 2.0 to 1.5.
Now how the hell do i play homebrew on it.
ive had a couple of unsecesfull atemps but the instuctions you get sometimes are not very detailed and exspect u to know a little which i dont.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
I really want to use my browser again and have my psp emulating a 2.71 thanks.

Im a supernoob at this stuff so please be very detailed about where i put files thank u.
I dont have a copy of gta either.

My Email - [email protected]

:D. i was like this too when i downgrading 2.0 to 1.5 then got confused and since pspupdates was stupid and had no tutorials i upgraded constantly then dg'ed to 2.6-1.5. and thats how i hate dl.qj :D

ICE
October 3rd, 2006, 05:14
u mite want/need to get kxploit and seipsptool

pibs
October 3rd, 2006, 05:23
seipstool is the greatest....... I just found out about how u can change the icon's background and make ur homebrew aps look way cooler.

PSPHomebrew9 is also great, its more userfriendly for all you new to the psp.

ACID
October 3rd, 2006, 05:42
PSP BREW .90 is the best.

dejkirkby
October 3rd, 2006, 09:34
X-Flash is the best!

ACID
October 3rd, 2006, 09:36
X-Flash is the best!
I agree but he is talking about playing homebrew.:eek:

dejkirkby
October 3rd, 2006, 10:09
I know, but I just love X-Flash.
Once you downgrade get DGen 1.70, that truly is the best (genesis emulator).