PDA

View Full Version : Help a noob (me) out with his ds please!

yifan_lu
October 4th, 2006, 01:01
I want to get a flash card for my ds, but don't know which is the best.
I want to:
1. Play orangal DS games at full speed without bugs
2. Run homebrews

I know I need a pass-me and a flash card, but there are so many different selections of cards. I need to know which is the best.

kcajblue
October 4th, 2006, 01:06
M3 and passcard 3.
btw. NO ROM DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED!!!
dont talk about playing ds games on flashcarts

yifan_lu
October 4th, 2006, 01:26
Ok, thanks and sorry, I didn't read the rules. My second question is: What is the difference between M3 Perfect and M3 Professional? Is one better then the other because M3 Professional cost wayyyy cheaper.

kcajblue
October 4th, 2006, 01:29
M3 perfect has gba support
M3 pro has no gba support

yifan_lu
October 4th, 2006, 01:37
Does GBA support mean doesn't work with GBA, or won't play GBA homebrews or the "other things"?

kcajblue
October 4th, 2006, 01:40
or won't play GBA homebrews or the "other things"?exactly

yifan_lu
October 4th, 2006, 03:48
Ok, thank you.

kcajblue
October 4th, 2006, 05:02
no problem. happy to help out! :D

yifan_lu
October 5th, 2006, 23:44
Ok, I have another question. Since the M3 Perfect is made in china, will it 1) Play on a US DS (most likey yes, right?) and 2) Are the menus and stuff going to be in chinese, it so can I change it to english?

ACID
October 5th, 2006, 23:46
Ok, I have another question. Since the M3 Perfect is made in china, will it 1) Play on a US DS (most likey yes, right?) and 2) Are the menus and stuff going to be in chinese, it so can I change it to english?
To bouth the questions is yes. But just buy it from devino link is on the front of the nds web and you will feel safer.

yifan_lu
October 15th, 2006, 03:39
Ok, I am thinking of buying it from china (a chinese web site). It is this: http://www.gbalpha.com/china/GBalpha_Shop/shop/showproduct.asp?id=19
Since it is from china and is the chinese version, will it play on a us ds, and can I update it to a english version (like the menus and stuff)? This is probelty the last thing I need to know before buying.

Mourningstar
October 15th, 2006, 05:04
The DS is region free so it will play anything from anywhere...but Id suggest ordering from Divineo since they seem to be the best place...

kcajblue
October 15th, 2006, 18:09
To bouth the questions is yes. you cant change the language unless you have the older firmware.