PDA

View Full Version : look at this p.o.s..... makes me sic

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 4th, 2006, 23:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESzyKelxXY&mode=related&search="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GESzyKelxXY&mode=related&search=

Malksta
October 4th, 2006, 23:58
ooooooold :P

deediare
October 5th, 2006, 04:35
Older than YouTube itself...:p

Video_freak
October 5th, 2006, 04:43
Please don't post these videos when they have been posted on the front page six months ago.

LilSwish722
October 5th, 2006, 21:57
why would this make u sick...its obviously a gag lol...plus the british guy is pretty funny..."these buttons are here for no reason whatsoever" lol

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 22:02
Older than YouTube itself...:p

lol

JKKDARK
October 5th, 2006, 22:05
omg please! Use the search button next time! ;)

HAMMIEZ
October 6th, 2006, 23:40
so ancient no1 cares

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 03:20
you loser why the hell you calling him no one cares you got something to say just shutup cuz its gonna be negative AND ALSO people dont visit dcemu everday so heck id like people bringin up old news i never knew devhook existed till i was told abou it!

yeh its weird

Zion
October 7th, 2006, 03:45
tetris999 stop constantly fighting and abusing other members, you have been warned as you constantly do it.

For no good reason too, no-one even said anything to you

TheRealShin
October 7th, 2006, 04:51
hehe he was fighting he was just defending the other guy since everyone flamed him

JadaBloom
October 7th, 2006, 05:10
you loser why the hell you calling him no one cares you got something to say just shutup cuz its gonna be negative AND ALSO people dont visit dcemu everday so heck id like people bringin up old news i never knew devhook existed till i was told abou it!

yeh its weird
Someone pissed kirby off run =P

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 09:24
ha ha lol thats funny no sriously i hate it when people go thats usless or like shutup you dumb cuz we already know seriously i HATE people who do this just say it old but dont say i dont care because hell you didnt even have to friggin say it

whats that saying?

If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all

oh yeah and zion you being a coder what if someone said your proggy is usless and lame? how would that make YOU feel? i doubt that you'll be happy to hear someone saying "i dont need this" huh? well? i bet you'd just warn them just because your a mod?

pibs
October 7th, 2006, 09:29
yea but take a chill pill dude

haha that fake thing looks like a upside down psp

If you cant say something nice dont say anything at allsome people just want to waste posts, just ignore the ignorance(or however its typed lol*wheres gram nazi when u needem*)

mesosade
October 7th, 2006, 11:10
let's just keep it friendly eh guys? edit: heh the grammar nazi always there won't you don't expect him lol

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 18:51
grammer nazi only roams the world of the nds lol!

ACID
October 7th, 2006, 18:59
B.c.

Rocksil
October 7th, 2006, 19:11
quite funny

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 7th, 2006, 21:30
thank you tetris999! sometimes people here are such assholes. i didnt know there was a ****ing search button, and exuse me if i dont want to spend an hour searching around this site to make sure that there isnt a thread that already says what im gonna say. i have a life. damn. i dont care if this is flaming or whatever bullshit u call it, warn me or something, i dont give a shit.

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 22:59
Thats what im talkin BOUT!