PDA

View Full Version : NEO4ALL Alpha Two !!

chui
January 1st, 1970, 01:00
New ALPHA release of Alternative NEOGEO/CD emulator:[br][br]- 640x480 video resolution (respect original ratio).[br]- FAME 68000 core fixed (a lot of games runs).[br]- Crystalline Sound without lag.[br]- White tiles bug fixed.[br]- Input with keyboard bug fixed.[br][br]Downloads and more info: HERE (http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/neo4all.shtml)

[Modified 02/14/05 03:21:59 by chui]

wraggster
February 14th, 2005, 08:39
Awesome Release thanks Chui

iq_132
February 14th, 2005, 09:06
Nice :) Still some small gfx glitches in metal slug (might just be my disk though...)

chui
February 14th, 2005, 10:28
Yes, i need change blitter for beta one release; now, neo4all render tile on pvr drawing time;

M@jk
February 14th, 2005, 10:32
great release! Fantastic sound, only minor gdx glitches found in MS (just like iq_132 said).

qatmix
February 14th, 2005, 11:16
Excellent stuff, love it

Florre
February 14th, 2005, 23:00
Very good emulator.. i have tried 2 games so far:

Neo turf masters = Sound was good , minor graphic glitches in the meny (no big deal) , but the game freezez when its about to load the cource.

Top Spin = Good sound, no cdda , speed is good but a bit laggy (is that a real word or did i just make that out? hehe) minor grapic glitches also here but nothing disturbing.

Anyway, very nice GUI and intro screen. I really hope that you will continue programming this baby ;)

Christuserloeser
February 15th, 2005, 00:52
Great release :)

I don't like the blue screens while loading (maybe replace them with plain black screens) and I'd prefer a themable menu system (like Nester 6.0).

Some games that I've tested today:

Metal Slug 2 runs almost perfectly except those very few gfx glitches.

Last Resort crashes the emu and reboots the DC :'(

Pulstar runs perfectly (CDDA, speed & SFX) except some gfx glitches (e.g. title screen).

Zherae
February 18th, 2005, 01:54
New ALPHA release of Alternative NEOGEO/CD emulator:[br]- [b]640x480 video resolution (respect original ratio).- FAME 68000 core fixed (a lot of games runs).[br]- [b]Crystalline Sound without lag.- White tiles bug fixed.[br]- [b]Input with keyboard bug fixed.[br][br]Downloads and more info: HERE (http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/neo4all.shtml)

[Modified 02/14/05 *03:21:59 by chui]

Doesn't look like the ratio is correct still looks wrong (stretched) the only difference is that its now in 640x480 on a TV it doesn't work quite well low-res pixels in high-res or maybe I just need to buy one of those nice 100Hz TV's. The sound sfx and ccda play rather nice 8) crystalline is indeed the word! Played a bit of Iron Clad and Metal Slug awesome speed even though they were a bit faster in the previous release its still very good. Now I can have a keyboard on the second slot and still use the gamepad on slot 1 :D The C button is the Y button on the DC pad an odd choise in my opinion X would be more natural.

ron
February 18th, 2005, 02:28
Chui... what a great MadriDC we're going to enjoy, and let's hope Wraggs presence..... nice day for a nice emu show !!!