PDA

View Full Version : Help with Emulators for supercard mini sd

oregono
October 6th, 2006, 04:06
OK I have a supercard mini sd and max media player (not max media loader). Anyone have this same setup?

I download my emulator and try to run it on my nds, but I either get a white screen or a permanant "gameboy" screen. I cant get the emulator to run at all. (any of them)

Anyone have this setup with the emulator running?

ACID
October 6th, 2006, 04:36
First off if you have a SC they have built in emulators for PCE , NES , SGG , SMS , & GBC

oregono
October 6th, 2006, 04:50
First off if you have a SC they have built in emulators for PCE , NES , SGG , SMS , & GBC

ok lord knows why i didnt know that, but they run fine :) (regular nes)

Now my question is this: The emulator works perfectly, but there isnt a way to quit the emulator and select another game without restarting the NDS is there?

also what is pce?

ACID
October 6th, 2006, 05:03
No there is no real way to get out of the emulator other then to turn it off. unless you have a SC LITE then press all the buttons plus L & R trigger at ones.
PCE is what we know in the USA as TURBO GRAPHIX 16

oregono
October 6th, 2006, 05:08
No there is no real way to get out of the emulator other then to turn it off. unless you have a SC LITE then press all the buttons plus L & R trigger at ones.
PCE is what we know in the USA as TURBO GRAPHIX 16

thanks - i have supercard lite

Also, GBA games wont boot correctly via supercard or from max media player - any help on this one?

BlueCrab
October 6th, 2006, 13:51
Did you try just booting it in GBA Mode? I'm pretty sure you had to do that in order to get GBA stuff to work with the original Supercard.