PDA

View Full Version : Supercard RUMBLE Lite (MicroSD Version)

rexo
October 6th, 2006, 12:58
Hey guys Im a new here names Rexo, but i would like to know what is a better investment... should i purchase "Supercard RUMBLE Lite (MicroSD Version)" or the "Ds-Link" flash card? I like the rumble feature... and i also like the idea of not needing almost anyting for the DS link. but for the "Supercard RUMBLE Lite (MicroSD Version)" do i need a "Superkey" thing also? or can i just use any DS game and boot up? im just really trying to save money here... :) thanks for any given opinions or answers, anything will be greatly appriciated!

BlueCrab
October 6th, 2006, 13:49
I got the original SD version of the Supercard, and I haven't had a problem with it yet. I'd throw my support towards the Supercard myself.

You will need a Superkey or something that does the same thing to get it to boot, at least the first time. If you want, you can install FlashMe on your DS, elliminating that need in the future.

Also, its interesting to note (I just looked on the DS-Link website) that you need to use FlashMe on your DS before the DS-Link works completely. I'm not exactly sure how one would go about that with the DS-Link in the card slot, since you pretty much need a PassMe (or Superkey, etc) type device to do it.

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 05:58
Well heres the deal for the DS Link you have to have your nds flashed with V7. and for the super card or any card you need a pass key. Exept for the Ninja pass

Destroyer699
October 8th, 2006, 20:55
I would recommend supercard, but thats just me.