PDA

View Full Version : AR DS Codes?

The Hombrew Hunter
October 7th, 2006, 01:47
I...can't find any. Anywhere. I lost my disk and I want to use them with Project Dipstar (as nothing will fit in my case anymore...)

Does anyone have a link to a database of codes or the program?

Destroyer699
October 7th, 2006, 02:02
With the new action replay for the ds you can use codes datel makes, but they wont release the actual "code" until they release the trainer toolkit for making your own codes. So until then buy the action replay for $25 and use their codes. It comes in an oddly shaped red box with four colored circles next to each other(leave it to datel to make an inventive box).

The Hombrew Hunter
October 7th, 2006, 02:15
I...know.

I WANT the CODES that are FOR the ARDS, but NOW you need the SOFTWARE, which I LOST the DISC FOR, and I want to USE THE CODES with DIPSTAR.

Read. It. Jeebus.

Bonic
October 7th, 2006, 02:53
I'll put up an attachment when I get the data from my disk

The Hombrew Hunter
October 7th, 2006, 03:56
Thanks much, Bonic.

I commend ye.

Destroyer699
October 7th, 2006, 20:03
Here (http://www.extremeupload.com/download.php?sid=1fbe306721ec8ea8f822602260ccc7ae) is the installer for it.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 7th, 2006, 20:07
Thank you thank you thaaaank yooooou~!

I been waiting forever!

EDIT:....Crap. There's...no default code list.

Can anyone go into wherever they installed the manager, go into codes(or whatever) and give me the XML file?

This is too much trouble for what it's worth...WTF am I saying? 'Course it's worth it.

Destroyer699
October 7th, 2006, 20:36
Just go to the right side under subsctiptions and hit on the plus button for Codejunkies US games. Then drag and drop the codes you want to the left side.

EDIt: you can also hit the quick update button at the top(the nintendo ds) while your ds is hooked up to update it with all the codes.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 7th, 2006, 20:44
...It says Load Failed, and I wanted this more for Project Dipstar Testing. From what I've read, these codes might screw up a save, so I wanted to try them in Dipstar first.

If I can't access any codes, what else can I do?

Destroyer699
October 7th, 2006, 21:15
Ok I understand what you mean now. Extract my attachment and put all the files in the directory you installed AR(should be somthing like C:\Program files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager). Overwrite any files you already have. It should add all the codes to your custom codelist at the bottom right.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 7th, 2006, 21:51
Ahahahaa, thanks.

That's the cheese.

fg-54
October 8th, 2006, 04:49
no prob, glad i could help.:D

Bonic
October 8th, 2006, 17:07
http://www.freewebs.com/pc2i/MKDS.xml

Get these, I'll see you on wifi on block fort :D

The Hombrew Hunter
October 8th, 2006, 18:10
I, actually, don't have one.

Wanted to screw around in DipStar before I bought one...

But I'll have one by December, most likely.

Bonic
October 9th, 2006, 00:37
No, you don't need AR to play offline course online, onyl one person does, everyone else is forced to play it :P

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 00:51
Then let's go, MAN!

I'll put in teh cart. FC and name?

Mine:

Will
438150 070328

Yours? I NEED TO BLOW THY AWAY! NESS!