PDA

View Full Version : How safe is 2.5/2.6 downgrader

gdf
October 7th, 2006, 11:15
I'm downloading the dark alex 2.5/6 downgrader in all it's full glory. this bloody dial-up connection dictates ill be here for a while, so, before i do any thing else i was just wondering if there was absolutely any chance that anything at all could go wrong. I am fully compatable with the program, i have read a tutorial and copied it into word, and it seems anything is unlikely to bugger up, but i am just trying to make 100% sure before i run it. also, my warranty has run out, so if it does brick, would there be anything i could do to claw back the money? cheers. (sorry bout the long winded post.)

dejkirkby
October 7th, 2006, 11:38
It works really well, but rather than making a new thread, why not search the forums. There's loads of threads regarding this.

I've used this downgrader on like 7 PSP's now with no problems.

HAMMIEZ
October 7th, 2006, 14:42
Its much more reliable than the 2.7x downgrader. You don't even have to upgrade to 2.0 then downgrade to 1.5 again before you install custom firmware or theme your psp.

S34MU5
October 7th, 2006, 16:39
Its much more reliable than the 2.7x downgrader. You don't even have to upgrade to 2.0 then downgrade to 1.5 again before you install custom firmware or theme your psp.
jeees dude ur sig is way to big

gdf
October 7th, 2006, 20:13
cheers you lot, now happy 1.5 user!(finally). Balls tho, cos now i av to convert my itunes files.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 7th, 2006, 20:25
what are you using to do that? ive been looking for something to do that with...

Video_freak
October 7th, 2006, 20:28
Don't ask for the software, psp_iz_my_system, it's considered illegal.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 7th, 2006, 20:36
k, wow, u changed ur avatar and ur sig. im not used to it

Gizmo356
October 7th, 2006, 20:36
if i were u i would upgrade to 2.0 then downgrade to 1.5 cause the firmware is a little buggy but not too much n the currupt icons are invisible but u can see a space were there suposed to be. Also if u install custom firmware itll be wierd too.

DNt Downgrade if ur not sure wat ur doing cause i dnt think theres an easy downgrader 4 2.0

Video_freak
October 7th, 2006, 20:38
k, wow, u changed ur avatar and ur sig. im not used to it
It'll change back once the Wii is out. ;)