PDA

View Full Version : will reinmoon hert my mpp?

Joel92
October 9th, 2006, 05:07
well, on one of the screenshots, it says that it could like, destroy your card or something, so it said you should use media you wouldnt be afraid of loosing. anyone know if reinmoon could hert my mmp? i would like to know so that i dont use it and then screw over my 4 gig hdd.

answers would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 05:26
I refuse to help until you fix your spelling mistake.

But then I'll help you.

so fix...fix like the wiiiiiiiiind!

kcajblue
October 9th, 2006, 05:39
it might. but its not likely.

cloud_952
October 9th, 2006, 05:41
well, on one of the screenshots, it says that it could like, destroy your card or something, so it said you should use media you wouldnt be afraid of loosing. anyone know if reinmoon could hert my mmp? i would like to know so that i dont use it and then screw over my 4 gig hdd.

answers would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

On one fine day, I was taking a walk through the woods when I happened across a screenshot for one "Reinmoon." In this screenshot, they had a notice which read something akin to 'This program may destroy your card, and thus you may wish to use some media that you are not afraid to lose.' Dost anyone know if this "Reinmoon" could hurt my near-and-dear MMP? I do so dearly hope it could not! I would so terribly appreciate to be enlightened about this situation so that I may choose to use, or not, and not risk my precious 4-gigabyte hdd.

All anwers are so dearly appreciated! Thank you, friends!

Edited.. ^_^ There you go!

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 05:47
I meant the title.

You should just return the piece of shit, buy an M3, buy a 64-128 MB card to backup saves, then get REAL cards for non save shit.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 05:49
Even better get a SUPER CARD

kcajblue
October 9th, 2006, 05:56
M3, Supercard. it doesnt matter which. they are both good.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 06:10
Didn't we go over this, Acid?

Quantity over Quality-Supercard
Quality over Quantity-M3.

Pick whichever.