PDA

View Full Version : Disney's American Dragon: Jake Long, Attack of the Dark Dragon

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 10:42
Jake Long’s most fierce enemy, Dark Dragon, takes Rose, Jake’s love interest, hostage in order to cause Jake’s destruction in Disney’s American Dragon: Jake Long, Attack of the Dark Dragon. When Dark Dragon realizes the evil Huntsman also has an interest in rescuing his hostage, the ultimate duel ensues. Players battle their way through an onslaught of villains that pour in from every direction to save Rose in the process.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=180227

chemical
October 9th, 2006, 21:49
Why have you posted all these games? ;[

Junixx
October 10th, 2006, 03:13
Shouldn't it be posted in the "Submit News" forum?

JKKDARK
October 10th, 2006, 03:34
Because he wants to be the next wraggster ;P

kcajblue
October 10th, 2006, 03:39
if he wants to be the next Wraggster then he has to compete with Video_freak first.

ACID
October 10th, 2006, 16:15
Because its current news and upcoming releases in the USA.

Shouldn't it be posted in the "Submit News" forum?
It was posted in the submit news forum.

Because he wants to be the next wraggster ;P
Last time i saw you make a hundred post a day and they all are less then 3 words long.

if he wants to be the next Wraggster then he has to compete with Video_freak first.
Posting is not a competition for me For all i care the mods can take all my post away and i will still keep visiting this site. I don't want to have the highest post count. By the way nobody can compete with wraggster. He is not really human he is a robot from planet nebula.

kcajblue
October 11th, 2006, 03:35
By the way nobody can compete with wraggster. He is not really human he is a robot from planet nebula.lol.
just to let you know. i dont care if you post these threads. they are informative to me and i dont know why everyone is making such a big fuss about it. :)