PDA

View Full Version : Supercard or M3?

assclown1
October 10th, 2006, 06:13
I have the MMP, and a 4 GB compact flash card. The MMP is ok, but I want more compatability so I want to get the SC or M3. The only thing that is bugging me is that I do not know how far these suckers stick out form the system. I have a NDS Lite. I was wondering how far they stick out because when i listen to music, I put the system in my pocket and the MMP doesn't stick out as much, but with the M3 or SC it looks like they stick out much more. Does anyone know how much more they stick out? Is there an adapter that folds to the back of the system like the MMP does so it doesn't stick out as much? Have pics? Any suggestions on which to get. Also, I know I need the Passkey, does that work with both the M3 and SC? I want to stick with my CompactFlash card, so don't suggest the sd mini or lite or anything like that. Thanks

Destroyer699
October 10th, 2006, 07:04
You could go for either the supercard or m3 lite. Neither stick out from the ds lite at all.

ACID
October 10th, 2006, 07:38
SC LIte all the way

cloud_952
October 10th, 2006, 09:14
Last I checked, all the "lite" products for m3 and supercard were sd. Aren't they?

So, if you want to stick with your CF, you're kinda SOL and have to deal with it sticking out of your system. CF cards are rather large, so there's not much that can be done about it.

chemical
October 10th, 2006, 19:20
Either give up the CF card or deal with it sticking out of your DS, you can't have both.

Junixx
October 10th, 2006, 22:52
Last I checked, all the "lite" products for m3 and supercard were sd. Aren't they?

Im pretty sure they are micro-SD and those things are friggin small, I'd hate to lose one

assclown1
October 11th, 2006, 07:03
Yeah, I'm going to stick with the compact flash. It's 4 GB and it's less hassle having to switch out cards. All I wanted to know was how much they stick out. I've looked at pics for both the m3 and sc and it looks like they never show the cartridge all the way in. Oh well thanks for the replies guys.

kcajblue
October 12th, 2006, 01:01
since you are going to stick with CF then get the M3 CF

Junixx
October 12th, 2006, 03:37
Yea if your going to stick with your CF, get the M3, it sticks out about...2 centimeter on the DS Phat, 3 on the Lite, really if you can put a DS Phat in your pocket pretty easily there wont be a problem with it sticking out