PDA

View Full Version : Help Devhook on 2.71!!

ssjgogetta
October 11th, 2006, 06:43
Alright, my psp is 2.71 and I'm trying to emulate 1.50. So far, HEN works perfect, and devhook for 2.71 launches. The problem is that once I hit start, all I get is a black screen. I am sure my dumps are good, but I have tried with several from different sources and they all give the same result.

Now, I'm not sure if this is against the rules, so I really hope this is okay. I'd be very grateful if someone could take a look a my setup and either test it or tell me whats wrong with it: http://rapidshare.de/files/36302878/MyRoot.rar.html . If not, I would still really appreciate any insight. I have tried to get it working for sometime now, but devhook always freezes when I hit start. Also, I don't need a link to a guide; I have already tried most.

Please help! Anyone?

M!ckeY
October 11th, 2006, 06:49
it's not against the rules, as long as it doesn't conatian any of the dumped firmware files

-edit- judging by the size of the file, i think you do have the dumped firmware in it,,i suggest you remove the link

ssjgogetta
October 11th, 2006, 06:52
Ya, sorry, I uploaded a new one without them.

M!ckeY
October 11th, 2006, 06:53
no problem, i managed to download the original file though, so i'll tell you if you have set it up right :)

-edit- well you do have everything in the correct places. Try removing the 2.71 firmware dump

mnuhaily22
October 11th, 2006, 14:12
Your dump is bad, you can get the 1.5 firmware dump off of http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/8

splodger15
October 11th, 2006, 14:13
I would remove that link

ssjgogetta
October 11th, 2006, 14:33
There is no dump in that file. Thats why the file is only around 200kb. I'm not gonna post an archive including the dump cuz I'll probably get in trouble. But either way, I tried it with the dump mentioned above and I got the same result.

ssjgogetta
October 18th, 2006, 05:33
Bump.... Well... Anyone got anymore tips? Still not working... Please!

razorak
October 18th, 2006, 05:48
try this. It's the DH folder i'm currently using, therefore it shudn't have any problems. If there are, it means that your dump is faulty.

edit:If it still doesn't work, give me your email and i'll give you the whole dh file i'm using. btw this dh file includes the SVCapture (screenshots)module

ssjgogetta
October 18th, 2006, 22:50
Still the same... Devhook launches, but it crashes when I hit start. I am using the psp-hacks firmware dump btw. Just wondering, are there any known issues like type of memory card or perhaps firmware issues? Would it be worth trying a different memory stick? Perhaps downgrading to 2.6 and back to 2.71 might make a difference?

Morbid Angel
October 18th, 2006, 23:04
Same with me. When I start game PSP just turns off.

razorak
October 19th, 2006, 04:20
that's downright weird...
and helping you is gonna be difficult...particularly to timezone difference (i suspect)

Morbid Angel
October 19th, 2006, 14:58
Any idea what to do?

Razorak can yu email me your hn folder at [email protected]

pik5el
October 21st, 2006, 05:03
I am also having the exact same problem.... The first time I installed DevHook it went perfectly. I had to reformat the memory stick and loaded DH back on, and now I have this problem :(

GameSoul
October 27th, 2006, 15:47
Yeah I got this problem too...