PDA

View Full Version : pokemon diamond wont save anymore.....

spikespiegel12
October 11th, 2006, 23:52
hi i got far in pokemon diamon 3 gyms left and i saved the saves have been going fine till last night when i start my game a blue screen comes up and and then it takes me back to were i last saved so i figured id try saving again and it sayd it saves but when i turn it back on it doesnt save and the blue screen pops up and it takes me back to were i last saved before i had the blue screen problem so basicaly i cant save and more so what is the blue screen and how can i get my save to work again without me losing all my hard pokemon work any help please thx...

cloud_952
October 12th, 2006, 01:17
Wow.. was that one sentence?

=D Awesome.

Too bad English, as a language, is getting brutally raped day in and day out. ^_^

It'd help if you learned how to write/speak. Or cared about your writing even HALF as much as you do about your Pokemon.

spikespiegel12
October 12th, 2006, 03:53
,pmimijijj8j8j

kcajblue
October 12th, 2006, 04:53
dont start arguing.
if you are using a flashcart. then that means you are using the rom. and no rom discussion is allowed.
but if you have the M3 then use the newest GM.
if its the original then idk what the problem is.

GobboFett
October 12th, 2006, 04:54
Wow.. was that one sentence?

=D Awesome.

Too bad English, as a language, is getting brutally raped day in and day out. ^_^

It'd help if you learned how to write/speak. Or cared about your writing even HALF as much as you do about your Pokemon.

Here, here :D

souLLy
October 15th, 2006, 00:53
Warez, locked