PDA

View Full Version : Finding idle loops?

SwingBlade
October 12th, 2006, 02:16
I've been trying to play Yugioh Masters 2006 Championship game on PSP, as well as Duel Academy, and it won't start. It has the same screen as if you tried to run a 128KB flash rom game at 64KB. However, I went into the game_config.txt file, and fixed that up to run at 128KB. The only other thing I can think of is that it hits an idle loop or w/e as soon as it starts. They're 32MB games, and aren't just crashing, so I feel confident the should be configurable. Advice? Much appreciated.

SwingBlade
October 13th, 2006, 21:20
Bumping in the vain hope of an answer :(

kando
October 13th, 2006, 21:24
first, it would have been smart to have SOMEWHERE in the post that you're talking about GBA :P

second....try putting the frameskip up to like 8 or 9 and hopefully itll skip the part that it freezes on.

otherwise...if u cant find someone who knows how to work the idle loops....im sure exophase will fix it in his next version...he pulls off miracles like nobody's business :)

Exophase
October 13th, 2006, 21:32
It is unlikely that an idle loop hack would help.

kando
October 13th, 2006, 21:40
^^^ apparantly he lurks about as well ^_^

cheers exo, yea, u kno ur the sh!t, i dont gotta tell ya =)

SwingBlade
October 13th, 2006, 22:18
Thanks, exo. I reckon I'll either just wait till your next version comes out, or till I get my DS homebrew kit.

At any rate, I want to thank you again for this program. It is by far the most-used app on my PSP.