PDA

View Full Version : Custom 2.71 SE-A Help

tzp2gameknight
October 12th, 2006, 02:30
I'm sure there is a topic already on this but I had a few specific questions I was wondering if I could be helped with or if I could be pointed in the right thread's direction. Thanks.

I installed the 2.71 SE-A and replaced my 1.5 Firmware. Now some of the features from Dark Alex's Custom firmware are missing. I had it installed but now the things I changed do not work.

1. How do I get it to not show the corrupt icons in the memory stick?

2. How do I get it to skip the startup screen?

3. How do I put a custom background in a 2.71 PSP?

4. I have Devhook and I copied the folders and tried to run the new one with one of my isos (Burnout, which I own) but it did not work. It booted to the start screen and let me run it but did not go past the PSP screen. What have I not done to get it to work?

Thanks for any help you can give me! I really really appreciate it!

Ghost DOG
October 12th, 2006, 08:32
1. How do I get it to not show the corrupt icons in the memory stick?

2. How do I get it to skip the startup screen?

3. How do I put a custom background in a 2.71 PSP?

4. I have Devhook and I copied the folders and tried to run the new one with one of my isos (Burnout, which I own) but it did not work. It booted to the start screen and let me run it but did not go past the PSP screen. What have I not done to get it to work?

1.Shut the psp off.(This means holding the power switch untill the psp shuts down,DON'T just flick it.)
Then hold the right trigger while you start the psp.
A blue screen will apear(this is the recovery menu)
go to configuration and you can enable hide corrupt data icons.

2.^Same as above, you will see u can enable skip SCE logo.

3.Save the image you want to use as a backround in your memory stick under PSP/PHOTO/(you can put sub folders in the photo folder if you like).
Go to the photo on your psp and view it, push triangle and it will bring up a few options, here you can select set as wallpaper.
*note if your backround doesnt apear then go to Settings/Theme Settings/Wallpaper and select use wallpaper.

Ghost DOG
October 12th, 2006, 08:33
About your 4th question,
I know nothing about Iso's.

MikeDX
October 12th, 2006, 12:45

You dont need to break the law to play burnout as you can just play it from the UMD under 2.71SE-A

tzp2gameknight
October 12th, 2006, 17:11
You're right, I totally forgot! Thanks!