PDA

View Full Version : Please Help ASAP

motormaniac
October 12th, 2006, 03:57
ok guys,
need some more help. Im selling my psp but i dont know where yet. I have 6 umd's. 4 demo games on umd, 32mb 256mb 512mb MS's, v2.8 psp good condition, movie dock, logitech hard case, protective soft case that holds umds too, big protective case that holds umds memory cards psp headphones and lots more, 4 umd jackets.

(umd names: Coded Arms, Starwars Battlefront 2, Untold Legends warriors code, Need for speed mosted wanted 5-1-0, Sky High(movie) )

I want to get the most money i can, should i sell alltogether on ebay, and how much would i get, or my friend would be willing to by my psp,32 mb memory stick charger for 150 dollars. then try to sell the rest on ebay? wich would i get more money from>?

GobboFett
October 12th, 2006, 04:45
I would say that eBay would be your best bet to get the highest money. Sometimes you'll get 2 buyers that want an item so much they'll have a bidding war and make your item overpriced (happened to me so much :)). Probably a good idea for a price is to look at similar auctions for bidding prices or some for Buy it Now prices (depending on what you choose to do). Then again if you want a quick sale and your friend wants to buy it, go for it.

kando
October 12th, 2006, 05:10
after shipping you can probably scoop 200 for all that on ebay, which would be your best bet...i wouldnt expect much more.

if he's a good friend, id take the 50 dollar hit :)

chadd
October 14th, 2006, 00:46
well id split it all up and list it on ebay for what the items are selling for it may take longer but youll make more money