PDA

View Full Version : GPSP (GBA emulator)

wowzors
October 12th, 2006, 03:37
Has anyone else had the problem of after saving and quiting, i have saved many times in zelda. Now all of the sudden when i went back nothing shows up in the 1,2,3 slots but the save file is still in the rom folder.

It happened right after i beat the temple of droplets final boss i saved then quit and turned it back on and my save wasnt there.

Festizzio
October 12th, 2006, 03:53
That's been happening to me too; I'm not sure what it is, but I've just been using save states and they seem to be a lot more reliable.

wowzors
October 12th, 2006, 05:30
anyone have a save state for Zelda then? I was like half way through and i really dont feel like doing all the other elements again :/ i just got the water element.

ACID
October 12th, 2006, 05:40
Witch Zelda game are you looking for a save state for i may or may not have it.

wowzors
October 12th, 2006, 12:36
Zelda the minish cap.

MikeDX
October 12th, 2006, 12:53
I had this problem too

If you get an SRAM .sav file from somebody else, you have to consider the following:

Do I have the same region rom as the other person?

They will have done a very different set of mini quests to you. they may not have the same ammount of bottles, matched up the same stones, etc so you could spend a long time just catching up or redoing things.

Personally I just called it quits when mine crashed. Tried somebody elses save file and it just wasnt the same :(

tuta
October 13th, 2006, 14:40
I do have the same problem I played Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance played it for 6 hours then saved my progress the next day everything was gone Kingdom hearts also is anybody experiencing with the games I played now I am relying on save states but some times it gives me bad jump thingy it has never happened before

jak66
October 13th, 2006, 16:45
Tried somebody elses save file and it just wasnt the same :(
i get the feeling i know who your on about...

as for savestates, there really is no point, you cant get much further on this release as it crashes at the goron on the mountain (BSOD)

SpacemanSpiff
October 13th, 2006, 17:22
I just checked and my in-game save for Castlevania HoD (E) is gone too. My save for Kingdom Hearts (U) still works though. Maybe we should start compiling a list of games who's in-game save doesn't work?

M!ckeY
October 13th, 2006, 19:39
i still don't understand why this is happening to you guys, when everything is working fine for me :confused:

acn010
October 13th, 2006, 23:32
damn it, i couldnt even play kindom hearts because it freezes in the movie clips when starting >_<;

tuta
October 14th, 2006, 01:58
damn it, i couldnt even play kindom hearts because it freezes in the movie clips when starting >_<;

use the euro rom it works better then the US rom it crashes randomly and doesnt work for most ppl

Hope this works for you