PDA

View Full Version : 0okm TA-082 Softdown

splodger15
October 13th, 2006, 21:51
Does anyone know if 0okm will release he's TA-082 Softdown again i am just curious to know

Jmax
October 13th, 2006, 22:11
He got his gmail account hacked, so he stopped temporily

BL4Z3D247
October 13th, 2006, 22:24
why couldn't hackers just hack consoles instead of peoples sites/e-mails/anything else that is pointless and stupid to hack *shaking head* it's ashame too cuz Ookm was doing something noone thought possible and a hacker(s) had to go and mess that all up *shakes head some more* hope he resumes for the 2.5 TA-082 mobos(hopefully the 2.6 and 2.71's too)

splodger15
October 13th, 2006, 23:06
why couldn't hackers just hack consoles instead of peoples sites/e-mails/anything else that is pointless and stupid to hack.

True, I hope he does release it again it would be a good release for TA-082 users

kando
October 13th, 2006, 23:08
because alot of hackers are kids. and kids love to cause damage.

BL4Z3D247
October 13th, 2006, 23:19
yeh well i was a kid(and i guess i still am at heart) and me and my friends would throw apples at the UPS guy, start fires(not big ones like safe but with lots of gas lol), ring and run(dingdong ditch, ect.), throw apples/rocks at houses, crank calls, but i never hacked anyones e-mail or website for fun...i'm a thrill seeeker so i wouldn't get off on just hackings someone website or e-mail, running from the cops was the thill and since i was young(10) i never got in trouble...well not for a few years atleast :)...i guess everyones different though

kando
October 13th, 2006, 23:22
some ppl see that as physical abuse and they retain a clearer conscience w/ website/e-mail hacking because its "just a computer"

you have to remember at the age that hackers are being born nowadays is scary when you think of at what age you actually mature and start thinking logically.

thus the term "script kiddies" was born a long time ago. lonely, lonely people, with nothing at all better to do than to find something to break.

psiko_scweek
October 14th, 2006, 08:25
quick question.... are there any accounts of the softdown working!?