PDA

View Full Version : CPS1 emu FINAL + Fix

matt2k
October 15th, 2006, 06:49
NJ has finished and closed another great masterpiece of his.

CPS1PSP 1.01 Final + Fix has been released.

Also, he has released the source codes of a few of his emus.

There is a memo where he talks about some other stuff about Capcom and Sega, but I can't make heads or tails of the translations.

Anyway, go get yer goods. :D

http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/

Mr. Shizzy
October 15th, 2006, 07:19
I thought CPS1 was already finalized.? Is this some kind of post release with a fix?

gunntims0103
October 15th, 2006, 07:28
yea this has already been posted the only thing that i beleive is new is the source thats bout it

matt2k
October 15th, 2006, 08:16
This is the real final. It is now under the "finished"
heading of his site. The only project he has active now is CPS2.

gunntims0103
October 15th, 2006, 08:34
il wait for this on the dcemu news site cause the whole site is in jap

kando
October 15th, 2006, 09:15
source codes released!!! someone get on ad-hoc!! =D

only seems to be an updated with "Pang!"...unfortunatly i cant translate in the readme but the new version only has a short blurb...

either way source code 4tw!!! someone go go go !!!

btw this should have been in the submit news forum ^_^

matt2k
October 15th, 2006, 09:51
well, since I don't have permission to post in the news forum, this is the only one that made sense for me. I've posted much news about this emu here.
Sometimes the front page won't take note untill after a day has past.

b8a
October 15th, 2006, 10:08
OK, I know that I screwed up myself and posted an old release as a new one, but this one is for real. Heck, look at the top of NJ's page. It has the release date right there for any doubting thomases.

I went ahead and submitted a news posting on this with some translations: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=250337#post250337

matt2k: Almost no one gets to post to the news forum. What you need to do is post to the "Submit News" forum. Mods check those postings and if they're news-worthy, then they clean them up and move them to the actual news forum. That's why there's some delay before the news actually appears on the front page.

matt2k
October 15th, 2006, 10:34
Thanks for the info on the news posting. :)