PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Football (Soccer) Games

Fear and Loathing
October 15th, 2006, 16:29
On the list of sports games on Gamefaqs there are around 5-6 Japanese games that have J-League in their title (the name of the Japanese Football league).

Has anyone ever played/owned any of these games and are any of them any good, i.e. better than all the average football games released on the DC in Europe. I think some of them might be the "Lets Go Make A Soccer Team" type games, but if anyone could confirm I would be very grateful.

Thanks

JKKDARK
October 15th, 2006, 16:39
I have J. League Spectacle Soccer. It is like 90 Minutes, with some changes like japanese teams added, a little better graphics, and teams updated. But you can't change the language, it is only japanese. And no, it is not better than all the european football games.

Fear and Loathing
October 15th, 2006, 18:13
Well, despite its flaws I thought 90 minutes was the best of the european games, so if Spectacle Soccer is an improved version of that they I may check it out. The japanese language doesn't worry me as I know enough to get by with it.

Fear and Loathing
October 15th, 2006, 18:23
Anyone know about any of these?

J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou!
Soccer Tsuku Tokudai Gou 2

Also I'm sure their was a MLS game released on the Dreamcast made by Konami, but can't find the details anywhere.

JKKDARK
October 15th, 2006, 18:31
J-League Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! and Soccer Tsuku Tokudai Gou 2 are the same (http://dreamcast.ign.com/objects/800/800900.html).
And about the mls game made by Konami, is called Jikkyo Powerful Pro Baseball (http://dreamcast.ign.com/objects/013/013916.html)

Fear and Loathing
October 15th, 2006, 19:00
Looks like more of a management type game which is probably going to be a bit too Japanese text intensive.

By MLS I meant Major League Soccer, but having looked into it, this was only released on Gamecube of the 128 bit consoles, so I mus have been thinking of that.

Thanks for your help anyway.