PDA

View Full Version : Closing ds does not put it into standby

Knux56k
October 15th, 2006, 19:27
Whenever I launch something off of my sd card, I can't close the DS to put it into standby. Is there a patch that I could apply to my apps and such that will tell it to go into standby when I close my ds? Thanks!

kcajblue
October 15th, 2006, 19:43
no talking about roms. if its not roms, some homebrew doesnt support sleep. if it does support sleep, you need to have a cartridge in the DS slot.

cloud_952
October 15th, 2006, 19:47
Helpful information to supply:

What kinds of things are you launching (homebrew, etc)? What card are you using (SC, M3, Other)?

My best guess is that you either don't have a game in the DS slot, you're launching homebrew (which often doesn't notice the DS is closed and won't go to sleep), or.. something else I'm too tired to think of.

miner2049er
October 16th, 2006, 10:17
Home brew won't support sleep.

Anything else, put a DS game in the DS Slot.

Junixx
October 16th, 2006, 13:13
Umm well my stuff goes into sleep mode with no cartridge in...just tried it with DSOrganize

MikeDX
October 16th, 2006, 13:55
Whenever I launch something off of my sd card, I can't close the DS to put it into standby. Is there a patch that I could apply to my apps and such that will tell it to go into standby when I close my ds? Thanks!

Please tell us what apps do this.

Mourningstar
October 16th, 2006, 14:48
So you have to have a commercial game in the slot or will a Pass card work?

kcajblue
October 17th, 2006, 00:29
Umm well my stuff goes into sleep mode with no cartridge in...just tried it with DSOrganizei dont think it went into sleep. i think the light just turned off.