PDA

View Full Version : Pimping out Devhook

mavsman4457
October 15th, 2006, 21:51
OK so I have devhook .46 and I haven't touched it for a while and now I want to fix it all up. I know that there are a number of plugins for it but I am not sure which versions of the plugins are the newest. How have you guys modded your devhook? I want to know about screenshot capture, video capture, launcher mods, and I remember a while back that you could change a certain folder to make it so you can play normal homebrew on devhooked 2.71. Where do I find that? And I know that I could have searched for some of these but once again I just want to make sure that I get the newest and most stable of all of these and that I find any other mods that I might not have known about before.

SSaxdude
October 16th, 2006, 00:12
I think the homebrew while in Dev Hook is only for that 2.71 SE whatever firmware. The screenshot mods I can't find the link to. You can change the gameboot, bootsound, and font in Dev Hook. Here's how to do that: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=38959

mavsman4457
October 16th, 2006, 03:50
Thanks, I guess I'll just look for these mods myslef and not worry about what version it is.