PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Help Needed...

JmanSully
October 16th, 2006, 03:28
Hello I have just recentaly bought a new dreamcast. And have so far have made real progress seeing as i only got my Dreamcast a month ago. But i have come accross a problem and could use some help. Concerning Neo4all CD...

I've been tring to figure this out for the last few weeks but so far nothing and I didn't really want to make a thread over it, because i try to figure it out by myself or with the help of google. Asking for help is about the last thing i do. Because i don't want to bother anyone on the site. So please don't think that i ran into a problem and this is the first thing i did, because i have been tring to figure this out on my own for a while now. And am seeking help only because i really need it. Well anyways i have gotten the emulator to work and the games run great. But i can't seem to get the background music to work. So if anyone could give me a walkthrough on how to get the background to music to work in games such as metal slug or samurai shodown. It would be much appriciated as i have been through hell and back tring to figure out what i'm doing wroung. Thanx in advance for the help. I appriciate this site and its helpfull people.

V3N0M
October 16th, 2006, 03:39
Congrates on your new dreamcast. I too have also just bought a "Brand New" Dreamcast. lol and i've had mine for a little over a month too. I wish i could help on that but i'm expierencing the same problem with Neo4all CD. For some reason I can't get the background music to work either. Sorry right now i'm still a little new to the dreamcast scene so i can't really help ya there. I came from the PSP scene so if you need help with PSP homebrew i can help ya there. But i'll be checking back on this thread because i'm having the same problem as you.

JmanSully
October 16th, 2006, 03:46
Well thanx anyways JmanUmmKay. But is there anyone who can help me with this problem? Give me a walkthrough on how to do it right. Or if i need to do anything to the game before i burn it like convert the music files to something. Anything that will get the background music to work in Neo4all CD. Thanx for all the help.