PDA

View Full Version : dgen with marzenbier .99 2.71 firmware

anotherpocho
October 16th, 2006, 05:15
OK people I need help. I had a great setup with 2.6 super bock .97 I had NES and DGEN pspradio afkim.

I need to run dgen on a 2.71 firmware psp with marzenbier .99 tiff eloader. I triedd gen 110c and 1.70 but no luck any ideas??

AlexThePimp
October 16th, 2006, 07:25
try this emulator http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspgenesis.shtml

GobboFett
October 16th, 2006, 12:48
Yeah, the last version of DGen to work with ANY eLoader is v1.30 or v1.40 (can't remeber which one) so a better idea would be to use PSPGenesis as suggested by AlexThePimp above.

anotherpocho
October 17th, 2006, 09:44
:D Thanks guys for the advice. I tried all the versions of dgen I could get from .70 to 1.70 and nothing.

I installed pspgenesis like you guys told me and version 1.80 would not work for some reason so I downloaded all of them and tried 1.70 and was planning to try them all till one worked and luckaly pspgenesis 1.70 worked.

Although It worked im kinda bummed cuz I can't play my favorite game street fighter 2 special champion edition. I got alternate versions of the game but no luck. Its funny cuz it starts and right before the intro it stops and goes back to the pspgenesis's main menu.

It runs streets of rage and other sweet games but on some games I have a kinda rapid fire problem. It seems that all my button presses are made rapidly by the emulator so I couldt even make a HADOOKEN in streetfighter if I wanted to.

Any ideas? I'll try the other pspgenesis verisons if I cant fix this prob.

Thanks allot guys I apreciate the help.