PDA

View Full Version : Combining the 2 current homebrew giants

opiate81
October 16th, 2006, 09:50
First off I cant code otherwise I would have done this myself :p
but luckily I can have ideas :D
so here it is
I love my xbox it has everything I need.. it plays movies, music, emulators and so much more
but unfortunately I only have 1 tv and my fiancee isnt as keen on gaming as myself (except for spyro)
and as most males will know.. ya do what the lady says or no games later on ;) :p

so I got myself a psp and I have much love for that also! now my psp only gets used at home (before people say whats the use in this) I use irshell and like the nethosts and usbhosts options.
ok to cut the bull.. what I was thinking was someone converting the usbhosts and nethost files to an xbe so it could be run in XBMC then making it possible to stream my homebrew and music to my psp (would need pimpstreamer to stream my movies :p ) I have managed to do all this with linux on the xbox.. but its a bit of a pain loading it up all the time

my other wishes would be as said above the pc side of pimpstreamer as an xbox app (so no conversion to crappy pmf)
and a vnc viewer as an xbox app ( xbox psx emulator through to the psp :p )

any comments on whether any of that would be possible would be great!!
and no comments about me being an idiot for wanting it woud be appreciated to :p