PDA

View Full Version : ir remote for psp

_Kr4nG_
October 18th, 2006, 01:47
ok ive been trying to figure out how to work an ir remote for the past 30 minates. i dont know how to put my own remotes into it. i found the link and i dled it but they wont show up. can someone help me out by showing me which ir remote program to use and how to setup my own remotes? i want to control tvs and stuff. i dont know if you can control cable boxes but that would be cool too.
thanks

_Kr4nG_
October 19th, 2006, 23:19
bump anyone?

Rascals
October 20th, 2006, 17:42
ok ive been trying to figure out how to work an ir remote for the past 30 minates. i dont know how to put my own remotes into it. i found the link and i dled it but they wont show up. can someone help me out by showing me which ir remote program to use and how to setup my own remotes? i want to control tvs and stuff. i dont know if you can control cable boxes but that would be cool too.
thanks

For PSP IR Commander there's an excellent tutorial at psp-hacks. (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=44432)

michael_dack_2005
October 21st, 2006, 09:35
OR you can use Sony Remote, it works with every Sony TV i have met, if it is a sony you are trying to control