PDA

View Full Version : HELP Please

S34MU5
October 19th, 2006, 16:16
I need help with setting up my PS2 online. I am not using a wifi router. I am using a network card etc and i can not get it to work i set up the settings then tried to test connection and nothing happened i unblocked it from firewall but it say limeted or no connection. :(

Help Please?

King of Fire
October 19th, 2006, 21:29
Wut internet do you have??:cool: :cool:

Accordion
October 19th, 2006, 22:05
PS2 is not wireless, just stick a ethernet cable in the back, from your router or modem

S34MU5
October 20th, 2006, 00:01
i have 1mb tiscali broadband.
i know its not wireless but alot of people use wireless router from ps2 to pc and thats all the help tutorials etc have on them i am using a network card.

yaustar
October 22nd, 2006, 00:35
Just to check
Internet -> PC -> PS2

rather then:
Internet -> Router -> PC
------------------|-> PS2

If that is the case, do you have Internet Sharing on the PC?

S34MU5
October 22nd, 2006, 15:23
Internet->PC->Networkcard->PS2

Cheers but still stuck??

yaustar
October 22nd, 2006, 16:08
Just to check
Internet -> PC -> PS2

rather then:
Internet -> Router -> PC
------------------|-> PS2

If that is the case, do you have Internet Sharing on the PC?
Do you have that activated? You also need to check thePC's and PS2 IP address on the network card that is being used to connect the two together to see if they are on the same sub net. You may need to set the IP addresses yourself on both machines.

S34MU5
October 23rd, 2006, 21:49
Do you have that activated? You also need to check thePC's and PS2 IP address on the network card that is being used to connect the two together to see if they are on the same sub net. You may need to set the IP addresses yourself on both machines.
Yeh i can do that ip thing but when i made a network bridge for ICS it says a "cable is unplugged"
Cheers

S34MU5
October 31st, 2006, 18:22
HELP ME please

anyone?

:(