PDA

View Full Version : psp doesnt show my Mpeg4 files in the video section wtf

prinnyhero
October 20th, 2006, 16:09
Yeah i really need help with this, ive tried everything and looked on google fr why this happens to no avail. I must have used 4 different video converters and i know for a fact i named the files right. (MP_ROOT directory and then 100MNV01 directory AND THEN M4V00000 file name) Someone please help me this is killing me, i wanna watch my movies! Maybe theres something i've done wrong. MY psp video 9 keeps crashing saying theres a problem with the program, 3GP wont even transcode the video and now im using some program called SUPER cuz its the best thing ive found so far that actually WORKS. I have a 1.50 psp with 2GB and a crapload of homebrews already. Hopefully someone can help, thanks

ACID
October 20th, 2006, 16:18
There is another way to name the sub directory on the mp_root unfortunately my psp memorys are at my office, and also try using devhook in 2.71 firmware to launch from

prinnyhero
October 20th, 2006, 17:27
I just redownloaded psp video 9 and its been transcoding a 40 minute video for over an hour now... Is this normal or is something wrong?

bullhead
October 20th, 2006, 17:32
Its "M4Vxxxxx.MP4", you said you named it as, "M4V.xxxxx"

prinnyhero
October 20th, 2006, 17:36
I named it M4V00000.MP4 and it doesn't work.
I got the file names right and it still won't show. ughhh this is killing me! nothing works!

also, does psp video 9 usually take over an hour to transcode a low quality 40 minute video?

bullhead
October 20th, 2006, 17:40
And you are sur its MP4 and not AVC?

S34MU5
October 20th, 2006, 17:41
get a program called PSPware
its a very good converter it says u need to register but just click later it dus most files.

prinnyhero
October 20th, 2006, 17:42
Ok i'll try pspware and tell you how it goes, also im positive its MP4 It even says so in the properties.

yay psp video 9 just froze awesome.. I'm trying pspware now, but if the file is 14.3 MB how long can i expect it to take?

Ok ok, so i guess its done now, its now 32 MB im guessing that Sync now means putting it on the psp so im about to do that but it says its gonna erase my music, photo and video data... that means ill keep my homebrews/game data right?

.... Wowowowowow it worked THANKYOU!! I don't know why the other programs didnt work but this one worked like a charm thanks alot guys!