PDA

View Full Version : Important Discovery Of Max Overload!!!

Vliger2002
October 21st, 2006, 17:11
Today, I just figured out a problem som of those, like me, have had using MAX OVERLOAD for your max media player/max media dock or whatever you are using with MAX OVERLOAD.

When you delete a game off of your Max Media Dock/ 4gb Hard drive, and you go back into Max Media Player, you notice that the game icon appears to still be there... It really isn't, but your media player still thinks it is there because your media player has it's own RECYCLE BIN, but it is very invisible and you probably will never see it.

To make that icon go away instead of removing all the games and max overload files then putting them all back on, I have found a simpler resolution.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO START>PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES>SYSTEM TOOLS>DISK CLEANUP.

By using this on your Hard drive or Compact Flash or whatever the hell you are using to hold your games, you will empty the invisible recycling bin and there will no longer ba anymore icons of deleted games! You can still add on games, and you can still delete games.

BUT MAKE SURE TO USE DISK CLEANUP AFTER DELETING GAMES!!! JUST USE IT AFTER YOU DELETE ALL THE GAMES YOU NO LONGER WANT!

Simple as that-

Vliger2002

The Hombrew Hunter
October 21st, 2006, 18:09
No Damn Rom Talk!