PDA

View Full Version : I can't get Beup to work!

Strike2999
October 22nd, 2006, 23:57
Hey all. I downloaded Beup live version 0.3 last night. I tested my wifi connection just in case and it works good with a full signal. Anyway. I booted beup, typed my username and password in, and pressed ok. then i waited and the top screen says:

STARTING CONNECTION
connected to the MSN dispatch server
doing handshake...

And then it just keeps going! I tried it over and over againa dne ven with my frneds account. HAs anyone ever come across this problem?! If so please write back. Thanks!
-Spencer:)

Joel92
October 23rd, 2006, 00:07
yea, same is happening to me. it used to work great for me on my max media player, but now it cant get passed the handshake. this is the same with all the different versions. ive tried them all, and none of them can seem to get past the handshake part (whatever the handshake does)

anyways, what flashcart are you using? im wondering if it is just a problem with beup, or if the msn server has been updated or something, or its just a problem with our flash carts.

Junixx
October 23rd, 2006, 00:09
It's the MSN server, look around in the news threads i think there is a fixed version but im not sure...

Strike2999
October 23rd, 2006, 01:07
Im using a supercard SD with a superkey. How do i update the server? or how do i fix it?

houseonfire
October 23rd, 2006, 04:56
You need the newest version of beup.
Check the beup post of the program. And like on the 3rd or 4th page there is the newest version that works.

Hope this helps

Jeremysr
October 23rd, 2006, 05:45
Ok I think I found it: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=245247&postcount=32

I'll edit my post in a couple minutes to say if it worked.

Edit: Works! :D (GBAMP)

melsbells
November 7th, 2008, 20:15
i'm using a supercard with a nintendo wifi connector and I cannot get beup to work, can anyone help