PDA

View Full Version : how do i run 1.5 homebrew on xmb launcher

sebweb
October 23rd, 2006, 02:53
I cant get the any games that are 1.5 to run with the 2.71 xmb launcher. can anybody help me

skater9269
October 23rd, 2006, 03:44
wait do you have 2.71 se custom firmware by dark alex installed? if not then thats your problem or you need to downgrade.

M!ckeY
October 23rd, 2006, 04:36
what is a 2.71 XMB launcher?

jak66
October 23rd, 2006, 07:03
I think hes talking about HenC guys (runs homebrew from the XMB) to use it you have to convert you homebrew from 2 eboots (that are in example folder and example% folder) to 1 eboot (that would go in example folder) using an application such as Sei Tool (or whatever that ones called) or PSPBrew

Cloudhunter
October 23rd, 2006, 09:14
I think hes talking about HenC guys (runs homebrew from the XMB) to use it you have to convert you homebrew from 2 eboots (that are in example folder and example% folder) to 1 eboot (that would go in example folder) using an application such as Sei Tool (or whatever that ones called) or PSPBrew
Also note that only user mode homebrew will work.

Cloudy

jak66
October 23rd, 2006, 11:11
Also note that only user mode homebrew will work.

Cloudy

oops forgot to metion that, and also some homebrew wont work at all

tuta
October 24th, 2006, 14:38
is it possible to make ur own user mode homebrew?
I mean from existing homebrews like gpsp I kno its converted already but u cant enter the menu.

Oh and if ur asking why I want this is because I want to get it to work with emulated 2.71 cos I want the svcapture to make gifs of gba games and snes as well why 2.71 cos I cant get svcapture to work with emulated 1.5 devhook.

And if anyone has gotten svc to start on 1.5 please tell me so:D It will be a huge help:D