PDA

View Full Version : psp problem please help!

g00gy
October 23rd, 2006, 15:07
ive experianced slow jerky choppy gameplay wit games such as worms, valkyrie, gta and nearly all my game iso's. Ive tried out 3 diffrent psp's and 3 diffrent memory sticks. now im really confused as to why this is only ever happenining to me and no one else. surely im doing something wrong.

i set my devhook to 222mhz and the only way to combat this problem is to overclock it to 333mhz but even sometimes after overclocking the problems are still there.

so now i ask you the community of which i normally come here for the latest news. can you help? have you ever experianced this problem?

i know threads that are impossibly hard to answer are often ignored after being read. but please i need your help :confused:

splodger15
October 23rd, 2006, 15:09
No iso talk allowed

samuelc38
October 23rd, 2006, 15:46
Hello again to every body and I have an unusual situation with my PSP on devhook. I’m a newbie so I will try to explain my self the best I can. I downgrade my PSP successfully to 1.5 and install Devhook 0.46 plus SDK in it. I try 2 games and works ok but when I try the Lego Star Wars Trilogy it comes up first screen you now ready to click on the X button I start the game and the light blink like is booting and them BLACK is not freeze because I click on the Home button and the PSP ask me “do you want to quick the game” is like my PSP believe that he actually load the game! I click Home and he go back to the original menu. The same thing happens with my game Infected. Also I try to change my CPU clock from 222 to 333 to se if this solve the problem but then it Freeze. Do you have any idea that what I’m doing wrong?

Appreciated any help

splodger15
October 23rd, 2006, 15:47
Hello again to every body and I have an unusual situation with my PSP on devhook. I’m a newbie so I will try to explain my self the best I can. I downgrade my PSP successfully to 1.5 and install Devhook 0.46 plus SDK in it. I try 2 games and works ok but when I try the Lego Star Wars Trilogy it comes up first screen you now ready to click on the X button I start the game and the light blink like is booting and them BLACK is not freeze because I click on the Home button and the PSP ask me “do you want to quick the game” is like my PSP believe that he actually load the game! I click Home and he go back to the original menu. The same thing happens with my game Infected. Also I try to change my CPU clock from 222 to 333 to se if this solve the problem but then it Freeze. Do you have any idea that what I’m doing wrong?

Appreciated any help

You posted the same thing in 3 different threads

samuelc38
October 23rd, 2006, 15:49
My GOD I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN ABOUT FORUMS

psp fan
October 23rd, 2006, 21:32
no iso talk on theese forums! do nt you guys read the rules or anything?

Zion
October 23rd, 2006, 23:28
Locked, Read the rules :mad: