PDA

View Full Version : is their an analog stick Reseter?

Gene
October 26th, 2006, 05:54
I am in serius need of one. i was trying to do the analog stick add on mod and it made my anolog stick veer down. now i cant seem to get it to get back to the way it was. I would DEEPLY apretiate it if someone could please tell me where i can find one.

splodger15
October 26th, 2006, 09:17
Have a look here

http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/search.html

Gene
October 28th, 2006, 18:11
well you see its not the analog stick because i completely replaced it. it seems to be the sensor on the actual mother board that somehow just stopped working properly.

if someone knows a way of fixing this please post it. and i would deeply apretiate if you dont post here if you just want to say how screwed i am and whatnot.

I have a best buy 2 year warranty and if worst comes to worst i may end up getting a brand new psp, with most likely, a cursed motherboard.

Legodude522
November 14th, 2006, 03:04
Hi I am having the same problem with a PSP that I'm working on :mad: :confused:

nightcrawler420
November 14th, 2006, 04:14
OK first try and tighten the five screws holding the faceplate on Mainly the two on the side of the analog and the silver screw. Most problems with the analog stick comes from these three screws.
Now if that does not entirely work you make sure you have the analog stick tighten properly.
I hope this helps you guys out.

C0R3F1GHT3R
November 14th, 2006, 12:00
im just wondering how those analog sticks the u can buy to replace the stock analog sticks are, because some of em are decent size and look like xbox analog sticks and are raised a bit bout 1cm i think. I bet those are a decent alternative.

kando
November 14th, 2006, 19:36
its not the analog stick...its that little rubber piece that goes between the analog stick contacts and the motherboard contacts....i was tryin the analog stick mod and ran into the same issue...

what i did was closed the psp WITHOUT screwing the analog stick part down, and just kind of pressure-pointed it until i found a spot where the analog stick stood still, tightened the screws on the back of the psp and voila. fully functional analog stick :)

best of luck!