PDA

View Full Version : How do I copy avi's and mpeg's to the XBOX360

simax78
October 26th, 2006, 15:20
Hello there,

MMC (Microsoft Media Centre)

Am looking into this problem am having at home….

Now I understand that you need a p.c with MMC to connect to your xbox360 over a ethernet cable
I know that I can get a (torrent copy) somewhere on the internet that will allow me to to set this up, but I couldn't really be arsed re-installing etc.

Without MMC I can view pictures and play MP3's, but is there a way that I can copy mpeg's & avi's onto the XBOX360 so that I can store them on the XBOX360 harddrive. I ve also been looking at xplorer360beta4 is this pretty simple to set up???

Cheers

Eric
October 26th, 2006, 15:37
oh okay and yeah your talking illegal talk which isnt appreciated here. We dont appreciate those kind of people.

Darksaviour69
October 26th, 2006, 15:40
how is it illegal?

btw i don't know how to do it

mesosade
October 26th, 2006, 19:45
YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT put videos on the 360 without media center! why? coz it means to do so you're gonna have to buy a media center comp which means Ker-ching for xbox which belongs to microsoft! so ummmm that's that! well i've heard someone made a bridge for comp to 360 but it goes into all this technical jargon which i can't be arsed to talk about

btw watch what u say with torrents you might get a shiny yellow card! yes like me...which has STILL not gone yet for sum reason

simax78
November 1st, 2006, 12:14
Cheer's Mesosafe, re-installing will have to be the answer, no "illegal talk" -- haha, what a muppet!!!!!
so you would go out and pay your hard-earned cash on software!!!!!!!, well am going to get myself a verison of MC viva Torrent!!!!!!!!, am I barred for this website now.......

Darksaviour69
November 2nd, 2006, 09:37
with the fall xbox dashboard update you can play wmv files right off a pen drive, cd or dvd.

and yes, no warez talk