PDA

View Full Version : Joysticks: Liberty City Stories' handheld's best

wraggster
October 27th, 2006, 17:44
Via CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=148249)

Handheld GTA nabs Golden Joystick for Handheld Game of the Year

Another winner out of the hat from the 2006 Golden Joysticks Awards, and it's Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories that nabs the gong for EDGE Handheld Game of the Year.

The pint-sized GTA has always been highly regarded as the PSP's finest, but now it's officially the best title available for tube and toilet play according to the legions of EDGE readers who crowned it their handheld champ.

splodger15
October 27th, 2006, 18:05
I new GTA would get besy handheld game of the year

F9zDark
October 27th, 2006, 18:11
Sadly there is no infrastructure, so I am not buying it. It isn't that hard to make a game that pipes into the internet and if Rockstar doesn't want to host a match making service they don't have to; users can host their own games or use many of the free match making services out there.

But if Sony was smart, they'd make an online service for the PSP; it would probably become an instant success too, but, they rarely use their heads.

ArugulaZ
October 28th, 2006, 21:10
Oh, puhleeeease. The game isn't even OUT yet and they're already giving it a Game of the Year award? Biased much? How 'bout waiting until the END of the year, after Final Fantasy III and Castlevania: Portal of Ruin have been released?

Edge Magazine: We Fellate Rockstar North, So You Don't Have To!

JR

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 21:22
i don think it deserves an award especially since it isnt even out yet booooooooo

shrimpidy
November 4th, 2006, 13:03
Liberty City Stories is probably my favorite game on my PSP and always will be... until VCS