PDA

View Full Version : Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (US)

wraggster
October 27th, 2006, 20:18
Newly released at Play Asia:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.63782.003.jpg

The Ace Combat level of excellence comes to the Sony PSP™ portable system in an all-new game designed specifically to take advantage of the handheld's capabilities. Enter into an entirely new highflying action-packed world that will challenge your abilities in new ways as you take on the role of an ace pilot defending the country of Aurelia. The player's adventure begins after the neighboring country of Leasath, who filled with secretive motives veiled behind long internal conflict, has invaded. It's time to liberate your country for freedom for all!

This first PSP™ installment of the popular Ace Combat franchise features a suite of highly detailed and realistically modeled licensed aircraft. New additions include original aircraft and Wi-Fi multiplayer, ensuring that Ace Combat for the PSP™ will be a memorable, and must have experience.

Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception for PSP™ is available today as US release version at US$ 49.90. The game is also available and in stock as Japanese and Asia release versions.

Game features:

Authentic flying experience: Pilot licensed aircraft such as the F-14D or Tornado F3 for realistic flying and thrilling action, anytime, anywhere.
All new storyline: Set in an entirely new world and setting apart from installments on the PS2, this new story opens up a whole new universe ripe with a multitude of new skies to explore.
Strategic AI System: The player must choose their course of action wisely as combat decisions directly affect their destiny. If the player chooses to destroy a military installation instead of backing up friendly forces that are under attack, the next mission objective will reflect this decision and change accordingly.
Original tunable aircraft: Players can tune original aircraft with parts unlocked in Campaign mode further enhancing the flying experience.
Wireless Ad Hoc: This new and exciting addition to the series allows up to four players to engage in a variety of wireless Ad Hoc combat competitions.

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-3-74-18g-49-en-84-n.html

Shrygue
October 27th, 2006, 20:24
I'll be going about getting this title...

Poem58
October 27th, 2006, 20:29
Playing it....it's just about everything I hoped it would be....great graphics fun gameplay...cant wait to go deeper in the game...hope it stays fun and doesn't get repetative....Ahh who am i kidding I'm gonna play this til it breaks my PSP:) :) :) :p :p :) :) :p :) :D :D :o :) :p :) :p :p :p :o :o

JKKDARK
October 27th, 2006, 20:34
Nice, I saw some screens and it looks awesome. This is a game that every PSP user must get :)

splodger15
October 27th, 2006, 20:58
I'll be going about getting this title...

I have already got it ,it is a good game

MUDD
October 27th, 2006, 21:10
this is one of those games that make your screen look as cheap as it is ,but it does work just dont look so great and im a big fan of these type .and SSX has the same problem .it almost feels to easy to me ,but there never that hard just allot of fun.

i like snoopy better with its bright colors that make the screen look nice.

dasheek
October 27th, 2006, 21:30
some one pls help me i jus gt a psp n it has liberty story n device hook on it everytime i run device hook it says cannot start game n give an 8002 number...pls help

Veskgar
October 27th, 2006, 21:45
I just got this also and it is an impressive title for the PSP. Something different but in a good way.

I do agree that the "colorful" games work better on the PSP. Like Mercury Meltdown, Snoopy, etc.

I'm sure on the computer monitors of the game developers, all PSP games look great. However, so many games are just so damn dark and the PSP blurs blacks and dark colors due to the poor refresh rate of the LCD.

Anyway, I think a lot of people will get enjoyment out of this game. Even if you are not usually into "Flight Sims" or similar games, this is still worth the addition to your PSP library.

some one pls help me i jus gt a psp n it has liberty story n device hook on it everytime i run device hook it says cannot start game n give an 8002 number...pls help
Welcome to the homebrew scene! What you ask is not as easy as it may seem. Spend a LOT of time reading up on homebrew, emulation, DevHook, etc. Unfortunately, unless you go into very great detail it is hard to pin down exactly what your problem is. It takes a lot of trial & error to get everything mastered with the vast amount of homebrew available for the PSP. If you just got the PSP with a bunch of who knows what already on it, I'd recommend reformatting the memory stick and installing everything one by one once you full understand each homebrew app.

splodger15
October 27th, 2006, 22:39

This has nothing to do with that

This is a thread about Ace Combat

drmr
October 28th, 2006, 00:31
it's already over.
maybe its possible to beat this game from zero to end within 20 minutes. okay. 40.
a good teaser until electrosphere on ps1emu works.

MUDD
October 28th, 2006, 01:21
it's already over.
maybe its possible to beat this game from zero to end within 20 minutes. okay. 40.
a good teaser until electrosphere on ps1emu works.

i agree its way to easy .i think being on the psp they have made it work for it and in the process have made it to easy.

jvabbdac
October 28th, 2006, 06:58
I can run this game (in UMD) by DevHook or FW 2.71-SEB ? Thanks !

penileartery
October 29th, 2006, 01:31
neat. ima go out and get this tomorrow sometime hope its good.

Baboon
November 6th, 2006, 14:10
This game came through the post this morning! Namco are well on form at the mo.

Happy days! :)