PDA

View Full Version : uFlash Updated for 2.71 SE-B

wraggster
October 27th, 2006, 21:45
New release by unique warrior:

-----u Flash-----
Updated for DA 2.71 SE-A and added new futures.
------- First Time it Unassignes your Flash You SomeTimes need to restore to defult------ Dont be scared !!!
--------uFlash v.1.55--------
--------by The Unique Warrior------
- Its for 2.71 SE-B
- Added Reset option for every thing.
- Added a information on each choose for flashing.
- it should be placed in Game folder (if in 1.50 Kernel) or in (GAME150).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via unique warrior (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1134018&postcount=1)

Shrygue
October 27th, 2006, 21:49
This version of uFlash better work, it did not write the registry files I collected from firmware 2.71 under Device Hook conditions to my actual 2.71 SE-B firmware.

splodger15
October 27th, 2006, 21:50
This is good to hear keep up the great work unique warrior

M!ckeY
October 27th, 2006, 22:16
This works really nice. Great work. :)

jaydoo
October 28th, 2006, 01:35
bah, I did manage to change the font on SE-B with 2.71 SE-A Customizer 0.3 (took a couple of goes though).

Both programs have generated some sort of error which leads to the Sony reset system settings screen.

With uFlash, I am left in a infinite cycle and it doesnt repair properly. Have to wait for the battery to get to 75% before running the recovery app to downgrade back to 1.5.

Anyone else have issues like this?

By the way, I have only tried flashing fonts from the BIRDMAN1 FONT PACK V10.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 28th, 2006, 11:18
Some of the fonts in the pack like the electra one caused mine to partialy brick had to reflash with smaller font be carefull with the font size....

cal360
October 28th, 2006, 11:26
This is a good application but flashing font also causes the change of font in the web browser so you'll have to keep to quite a clear font

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 28th, 2006, 12:34
This is a good application but flashing font also causes the change of font in the web browser so you'll have to keep to quite a clear font

Good point m8 make sure its legiable..may look great on xmb but shite on web pages.

PSPhelper
October 28th, 2006, 12:41
Hi looks like a great program but how do I undo the changes I make???

jaydoo
October 28th, 2006, 13:28
Ive been going through Birdmans font pack, fair play to the guy for putting it together but I find most of the fonts useless.

Like you guys said, the size renders text unreadable in certain parts of the system & some of them dont contain numbers.

Is there a windows app that will let me preview the pgf font files?

pkmaximum
October 28th, 2006, 16:44
Why the hell has no one made an app yet to make the PSP clock run at 333mhz 0_0.

I'm running SE-B and I'm still waiting to run my web browser at its full potential. I really hope this problem can get resolved soon enough.

cal360
October 28th, 2006, 17:31
Hi looks like a great program but how do I undo the changes I make???

On the smame option to flash whatever you've done press the o button to undo the changes

Shrygue
October 28th, 2006, 17:51
Yes! The option to flash the registry worked! Now one of my PSPs can have the backward X / O button layout, make my European 1004K unit more like the Japanesse 1000K one and also get back my previous settings for wi-fi.

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 17:52
i love se-b

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 17:54
when is the next update

Shrygue
October 28th, 2006, 17:58
when is the next update

Not sure yet, we just have to wait and see.

By the way, when using this forums, please try not to double post, okay?

cal360
October 28th, 2006, 18:10
Why the hell has no one made an app yet to make the PSP clock run at 333mhz 0_0.

I'm running SE-B and I'm still waiting to run my web browser at its full potential. I really hope this problem can get resolved soon enough.

It would be great to overclock it but I wouldn't take the risk of using the web browser whilst it's overclocked as a continuous use would probably burn out the wifi card as with just with normal use my PSP can sometimes turn into a portable radiator

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 21:19
great work seems cool

the unique warrior
October 29th, 2006, 01:48
The Next release is going to be next week ... it works with 2.71 SE-B'
And btw I'm the real "The Unique Warrior" The uFlash Developer. I'm working on boot sound , and debranded gameboot ....
You have to wait till next week.

Shrygue
October 30th, 2006, 20:59
What, a new version of uFlash next week? Hell, that's sounds great! At this rate, it'll be as good as X-Flash! Shame that version X-flash v15b doesn't work for custom firmware version 2.71 SE-B' though... :(