PDA

View Full Version : CWCheat v0.1.6

wraggster
October 27th, 2006, 21:52
Weltall has released a new version of his Cheat software for Devhook, heres info and whats new:

This is a prx which works under devhook and can cheat every devhook-compatible game under firmware emulation This works trought raw-relative cheat codes like action replay, codebreaker, gameshark, xploder, etc. Other than this, it has support to other function which are usefull for cheat finder and normal users (like battery, cpu/bus clock, devhook version, ms free/total space information)

Whats new:

0.1.6 RELEASE
[CORE PRX]
-No more screen flickering and real time update of data in the main menu
-fixed that graphic glitch appearing when putting out and in the ms
-cleaned up the menus of useless clear screen and print calls
-added support for 8bit and 16bit multiadress write
it's the same as 32bit multi write but with a 0x8 in the place of 0x4
and a 0x1 for 16bit and 0x0 for 8bit in front of the value entry (d)
32bit
0x4aaaaaaa 0xxxxxyyyy
0xdddddddd 0x00000000
16bit
0x8aaaaaaa 0xxxxxyyyy
0x1000dddd 0x00000000
8bit
0x8aaaaaaa 0xxxxxyyyy
0x000000dd 0x00000000
-string optimizations
-support to select search intervals in the fixed value and diff search
-now swap buttons option is saved and loaded
-fixed a string were X was still showed even if the buttons were swapped
-fixed a bug which could lock up remaPSP if you tried loading macros (thanks to BAC for reporting this)
-now the screen is cleared before exiting the menu (usefull when cheating some tiff apps like tetris which keeped
cwcheat menu in background and was a bit annoying, plus it can help avoiding games which shows cwcheat menu till
they refresh the screen)
-added greather/less by than before in the diff search with R you can navigate the entry for the value
-now the db is loaded in the volatile partition (thanks to tyranid for unlocking it) so it can be up to 4mb (in teory)
-added screenshoot support: this is a custum implementation based on nekokabu sources which locks the game only
for much less than a second. It proved to work fine everywere except in the browser with the menu opened.
plus you can costumize the button for it (also this uses the volatile ram area)
-now when using the clear background function the screen is cleared also in those games which didn't permit to do it
(eg: burnout)
-fixed a bug which could prevent you to go left while entering hex values in the fixed value search and cheat modify menu
-optimized a bit the code of the value insert dialogs
-the screenshoot button can be changed and saved to config file (NOTE: if you don't set any button it's disabled)
-cheat modification dialog has been redesigned (thanks to Haruyuki for the idea on how to change it), now all
the codelines are showed contemporanely and with their adress, value in hex and value in decimal
R changes COLUMS (address, hex value, dec value) L changes ROWS (codelines), X saves the modifications, O aborts them
and DPAD just like before moves in the number and changes it
-fixed a buffer overflow which made remapsp auto enabling if the game name in the db was bigger than 30 chars
-now the game name can be up to 36 chars
-reworked the text reader: it can open files up to 1mb and scrool them up and down. it still requires some functions
and the up botton requires some checks, but it works fine :)
-fixes here and there and optimizations

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

splodger15
October 27th, 2006, 21:57
This is good

mr_nick666
October 27th, 2006, 22:00
This is great you mean! :D Thats a hell of a list of additions and ammendments too! :p

tuta
October 28th, 2006, 03:01
I need help with the text reader anyone know where I put the txt file?

Mr. Shizzy
October 28th, 2006, 08:56
This sounds cool. Is there a link to a faq I can read before I try it?

Gizmo356
October 28th, 2006, 09:43
cool ima try it now

Mr. Shizzy
October 28th, 2006, 10:51
Ok. Did some searching, and found an awesome tutorial for CW Cheat. :D It was written by rico_se7en. It is very in depth, and should answer any questions you could have about CW Cheat, if you have never used, it like me. I saved it to .txt format, and uploaded it for anyone interested. :)

uneekracer
October 28th, 2006, 19:33
this is great

Kamon
October 29th, 2006, 10:29
Ok. Did some searching, and found an awesome tutorial for CW Cheat. :D It was written by rico_se7en. It is very in depth, and should answer any questions you could have about CW Cheat, if you have never used, it like me. I saved it to .txt format, and uploaded it for anyone interested. :)

Thanks for the tutorial