PDA

View Full Version : Half-Life.wad for DoomII

the_eternal_dark
October 28th, 2006, 04:46
http://www.doomwadstation.com/doom_reviews/halflife.html

Please stop asking for ports of this game. It's getting old and taking up space. Just find the .wad and have fun. Not only that, you can make your own maps if you have experience with such.

Don't thank me, thank the guy who made it.

coo
October 29th, 2006, 14:06
the wad is illegal (i think) because the person who made it didn't ask valve's permision to use hl sprites. besides, people who want a hl port don't want a doom 2 wad...

BlackShark
October 29th, 2006, 18:21
halflife didn't use sprites.....
nice find dude!

the_eternal_dark
October 30th, 2006, 06:06
the wad is illegal (i think) because the person who made it didn't ask valve's permision to use hl sprites. besides, people who want a hl port don't want a doom 2 wad...

Doomwadstation doesn't carry anything illegal I don't think. I wouldn't have posted it if it was illegal to do so. If it is, I'll personally remove it myself. Besides, it's just a re-skin, not an exact clone or port of the game. Valve would be laughing if it were though, it's not really all that graphically impressive, and as long as the author wasn't making a proffit off it, Valve wouldn't mind.

halflife didn't use sprites.....
nice find dude!

Thanks. It wasn't all that hard to find, people just have to look. Now I just hope most of the requests for Half-Life stop for the time being.

coo
October 30th, 2006, 21:02
ok, my bad

Baboon
November 6th, 2006, 13:56
Cool. I'll try this once i finish work.

Nice find! :)

coo
November 6th, 2006, 22:58
i used to have a total conversion someplace, i'll see if i ca find it

Baboon
November 7th, 2006, 19:42
i used to have a total conversion someplace, i'll see if i ca find it

If you can that would be idea.

A more complete Half life/doom would be great.:D

Shrygue
November 7th, 2006, 19:55
Oooh, this looks good! I never played Doom 2 before, so I'll be getting this now!

the_eternal_dark
November 8th, 2006, 20:05
If you can that would be idea.

A more complete Half life/doom would be great.:D

I used to have that somewhere, but couldn't find it. I'll be looking forward to this as well.

der_dealer
November 13th, 2006, 17:32
a bigger hl wad? that sounds great!!!

btw, there are very much hl versions....

- hl (this one youre talking about)
- hl winter (specially for s60, but it should work)
- HL: Deathmatch
- HL: TeamFortress
and for sure:
- CounterStrike (new version with some little fixes available, source weapons and 4 maps....)

pls register on c2doomers.net.ms to get my wads, im the creator of

- hl deathmatch
- hl team fortress
and cs (map 1 by sin)

the_eternal_dark
November 13th, 2006, 21:06
a bigger hl wad? that sounds great!!!

btw, there are very much hl versions....

- hl (this one youre talking about)
- hl winter (specially for s60, but it should work)
- HL: Deathmatch
- HL: TeamFortress
and for sure:
- CounterStrike (new version with some little fixes available, source weapons and 4 maps....)

pls register on c2doomers.net.ms to get my wads, im the creator of

- hl deathmatch
- hl team fortress
and cs (map 1 by sin)

Thanks for the good news. I was looking all over for these other updates as well. I'm thinking of doing one for quake./

S34MU5
November 14th, 2006, 14:37
I hate this, people posting things like there made for PSP most of these mods have being out for ages. but the run on psp because its the same file .wad

the_eternal_dark
November 18th, 2006, 03:59
I hate this, people posting things like there made for PSP most of these mods have being out for ages. but the run on psp because its the same file .wad

I posted this originally to stop people from asking for a port of Half-Life. This clone has been out forever now hasn't it? How many requests have been made on that game, Counterstrike, and other games that won't see the PSP anytime soon? One too many I thinks.