wat homebrews
wat games
wat emulators
tell me
and I try to look for people who could do it
youre turn

DooMeh1
October 28th, 2006, 15:03
I, unfortunatly, have the media dock CF, i have a 1 gigabyte compact flash card.

Bonic
October 28th, 2006, 18:04
Dude, really, I have ALOT of people PMing me to make things MMD capible. Don't make topic likes these, just wait.

xcjzerox
October 28th, 2006, 18:06
you are not the only want who a coder I have friends in other forun the are working on new project plus the dude of okiwi well help out.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 28th, 2006, 21:22
xcjzerox, are you ALSO xzerox, or just completely different...

You have the same grammar and sentence structure...

Well, because I am the mod-ass...

M3 CF *LAUGHS*
512 CF and 256 CF
Snezzi DS, SNEmulDS, NESDS, GoomBA, GoomBA Colour...

Yeah 's 'bout it.

Knux896
October 29th, 2006, 05:51
I have a Max Media Dock and 2 CF cards:

1 GB for Games, apps, backups.

and

2 GB for Audio, Video, etc.

They serve me well.

As for what I want to see on the Max Media Dock...
Whatever anyone decides to port. I'm not a DS coder so I am just thankful that there are some out there that code things for the MMD. I wish I knew how to port things over to the MMD but unfortunately I do not know where to start.:(

wgunder1
October 30th, 2006, 03:23
I have the max media dock I have a 512 mb high card and a free but slow 1 gb card as of yet I don't use it for lack of time and lazyness and also waitng to see if someone will put out sms/gamegear emulator out for it probely not but I will always hope I could port the smsadvance over but the lazyness issue is stopping me right now.

Joel92
October 30th, 2006, 21:46
i have the mmp w/ 4 gig hdd. it pretty much sucks to run programs and stuff, but its still ok for movies. i have a 512 mb cf card for homebrew and whatnot.

hopefully, im getting an m3 for christmas.

Knux896
October 31st, 2006, 23:24
I have the max media dock I have a 512 mb high card and a free but slow 1 gb card as of yet I don't use it for lack of time and lazyness and also waitng to see if someone will put out sms/gamegear emulator out for it probely not but I will always hope I could port the smsadvance over but the lazyness issue is stopping me right now.
There is an SMS/Game Gear emulator that works with the MMD. It is called DSMS and is available on the DS news page of this site.

Blacksand
November 1st, 2006, 00:23
who has max media dock or hdd..

put yes if you have it...

how much memory do you have .

example me

I have mmd
1 giga compact flash card

wat stuff do you guys want to see
wat homebrews
wat games
wat emulators
tell me
and I try to look for people who could do it
youre turn

Why do you insist on not using your H in the word what is it that much more work.

If it is then don't use it in any words for instance:

i ow are you doing I ave a MMD and would like to know wat you ave on your yours.

Either way its annoying but to answer DSaim worked for me before I returned it and DSOrganize worked as well. Other then that not to much worked on it. Glad I have my M3 now:)

The Hombrew Hunter
November 1st, 2006, 01:10
I'll drink to that, Blacksand.