PDA

View Full Version : N64 and PS1 emus?

zompton
October 29th, 2006, 02:09
So im currently using Daedalus N64 emu, but its seems very incomplete. Can emus like that eventualy play most games like normaly, to include having sound? Is Daedalus emus the best n64 emu and if so whats the most current version and what more can we expect?

What about PS1 emus. It looks like there is one out there but it doesnt seem to good. Whats the deal with the ps1 emu that had the ff7 and teken video, is that coming out soon? Should i get the current one, where ever i would find it? Also, what is the ps1 game file called (IE: a n64 one is called an N64 ROM)?

Sorry for a zillion question but i just got a PSP and im very new to this..., and super excited!

weirdelf
October 29th, 2006, 02:16
Daedalus is not full speed and the latest version is R8. It is not really playable but is constantly updating.

Asfor the psone emu, the only one out is psxp. This is not playable at all and has bad compatability. There is one coming soon (hopefully) called ps1p so we all just have to wait until that is released

gamerremag
October 29th, 2006, 02:19
well, i can answer ur last question...

the ps1 game files are in .iso format. if you plan on updating to 3.0, i am not sure the file type of the sony download games.

When you download the backup game (which i know you are going to do because its illegal to download games you dont have), they'll be in either .rar or mabey .zip format. if you need help with how to get these u can just private message me.

nemoseiya
October 29th, 2006, 02:23
I think deadelus is the best n64 emu not sure though

zompton
October 29th, 2006, 02:46
Thanks for the advice guys.