PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo Cd Help please..

mbr7
October 29th, 2006, 02:46
Okay I am new to Neo Geo Cd emulation and wish that some one could help me out a little ..

I would love to play metal slug and I found this awesome link
to good NeoGeo Cd rooms ..

I downloaded and extracted metal slug 1 icluding part 1, 2, 3,.

And I dont know wish emulator i should use and mapping were to put everything please someone help me out..:)

jak66
October 29th, 2006, 09:17
1st, get rid of the rom link
2nd, use NeoGeo CDZPSP, will go to find you link now
EDIT: NeoGeo CDZPSP (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cgi-bin/lime/lime.cgi?ncdzpsp_e) link

cal360
October 29th, 2006, 12:55
you need to delete the link or this thread will be locked

JKKDARK
October 29th, 2006, 14:00
mbr7: Remove the link (as the people said). Download games is illegal, and we don't support piracy.

splodger15
October 29th, 2006, 20:52
Remove the link

mbr7
October 31st, 2006, 07:58
link dident work so I downloaded NeoGeo CDZPSP Emulator for PSP 0.5 beta 3 what do i do know ?? // sorry for not deleting the link was offline for a week

bah
November 1st, 2006, 09:42
You must be patient or search for answers yourself. :)

Attached is a slightly modified copy of the (english) readme from ncdzpsp_0.4_beta as the latest only seems to have japanese.

You'll need to get a neogeo cd bios file (google neocd.bin) and put it where the readme tells you.

If you have a game's image from the somewhere on the internet on your pc (dont talk about sources), you most likely have a .iso file and a bunch of mp3s.

You need to extract the files from the .iso with an app (I use winrar), then either use the files loose or compress them to a zip file.
Then just put all the files where the readme tells you and you should be good to go.

When you open the zip file you must see the files not a folder containing them, meaning you must select all the files and add them to a zip file. Making a zip file by selecting the folder containing the files wont work in the emu.

If you have problems, please try the advanced search option to search for 'Neogeo', 'search titles only' in the psp news forums and read through previous release's threads for existing answers before asking.

mesosade
November 1st, 2006, 09:52
wow triple postage from him and no card? gettin away with murder dat is

mbr7
November 2nd, 2006, 15:08
You must be patient or search for answers yourself. :)

Attached is a slightly modified copy of the (english) readme from ncdzpsp_0.4_beta as the latest only seems to have japanese.

You'll need to get a neogeo cd bios file (google neocd.bin) and put it where the readme tells you.

If you have a game's image from the somewhere on the internet on your pc (dont talk about sources), you most likely have a .iso file and a bunch of mp3s.

You need to extract the files from the .iso with an app (I use winrar), then either use the files loose or compress them to a zip file.
Then just put all the files where the readme tells you and you should be good to go.

When you open the zip file you must see the files not a folder containing them, meaning you must select all the files and add them to a zip file. Making a zip file by selecting the folder containing the files wont work in the emu.

If you have problems, please try the advanced search option to search for 'Neogeo', 'search titles only' in the psp news forums and read through previous release's threads for existing answers before asking.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT IT WORKING :D

LOVE THE GAME :)

MikeDX
November 2nd, 2006, 15:11
wow triple postage from him and no card? gettin away with murder dat is

Addressed

question answered, thread closed.