PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Wii Reserve!!!

gotmilk0112
October 29th, 2006, 20:56
HOORAY!! i had to get up at 4 in the morning and pack up food and snacks to go to Toys "R" Us at 6:00 in the morning and when i got off the bus with my brother we saw there was a line of about...mabey 17 people. then we just got in line and waited. we found out that the people in the front of the line who were first in line had stayed there since 5:00 PM THE DAY BEFORE!!! to get a ps3 reserve because Toys "R" Us only had 7 ps3 reserves. but 20 wii reserves. (:D) so those people in the tent had an xbox 360 and a TV and were plugged into a socket on the outside of the building (ingenious!!!) and they had stayed there since the day before and camped out.

so about 7:30AM there were 5 more people behind us waiting in line for "Tickle Me Elmo X" which is some 10th anniversary tickle me elmo. then around

8:30 there were some more people behind us trying to get a wii reserve.

now fast-forward to 10:30. there was a ton more people behind us. now there were about 25 people in line behind us and we had just found out that not everyone in line was reserving a wii. the people that were near the front were all getting ps3 reserves.

skip to 11:30: the line has grown to about 100 people in line behind us. all the way down the Toys "R" Us sidewalk and into the parking lot. now the manager comes out to give everyone thier Wii / Ps3 / Elmo reserve ticket. he does this by just going down the line and giving the ticket to the people who were raising there hands and luckily me and my bro got one!!! we were so exited!!!!

so about 15 minutes later at 11:50 they open the store (finally!!) and we all go inside and i was 4th to reserve a wii! my bro was 6th to reserve one. then we looked at some of the video games and walked around the store and looked at legos and stuff. boring. so then we left to go to the mall then went home. THE END!!! :D

now i have a wii reserve! im getting my wii at launch!! SWEET!!! *heart explodes with exitment*
aiugdsfg (that was my head hitting the keyboard lol)

P.S. woot 512 posts ^_^

Kramer
October 29th, 2006, 21:04
damn 100 people that's alot.

Ill tell you me preorder story.

well I walked into ebgames at about 4:00pm there was one guy in line preordering mortal kombat after that I preordered it along with wiiplay Zelda and redsteel oh yeah and an extra nunchuck this was about a month and a half ago BTW.

Ive almost finished paying it all off just need $150 more and ve payed for everything:D

The Hombrew Hunter
October 29th, 2006, 21:21
t('-'t)

Kirby and I don't like you.

Our f00king ToysRUs had 15.

We got there in the morning, 7:30 AM. There were oh say 30 people.

Some f00koff Toys R Us guy handed out the 15 vouchers and said "Come back and pick up your voucher by 11:20. " So, they handed them out and we were at the back.

There seemed to be 3 people from the same household for the Wii.

Those fu-ckoffing fu-ckers! Toys R us sucks!

Now my entire family, all across the Eastern USA (and maybe Texas), are trying to find ONE DAMN WII. But I might get one after launch since my grandmother can go to an air force reserve base. Might be able to preorder/buy there. Also, all of my mother's internet friends, besides those in other countries, are also searching for the Wii.

But good for you.

V3N0M
October 29th, 2006, 21:29
Thats cool man. I better go pre order mine before its too late.

kcajblue
October 29th, 2006, 22:02
i should go and preorder one. but i dont feel like it.
ill just get one if they arent sold out.

JKKDARK
October 29th, 2006, 22:04
congratulations. glad to see a Wii user :)

gunntims0103
October 29th, 2006, 22:07
im gonna reserve one as well if my areas still taking reservations (i dout it) thou i am a fatefull ps3 fan im gonna have to say im quite impressed with the wii and i think nintendo's gonna take the next gen consol race. makes me even want to get a nintendo ds lite

bagofsnakes
October 31st, 2006, 02:22
I reserved mine in a gamestop in the ghetto. There was only 7 people waiting in line including my friends and I. Now I just gotta get it out of the ghetto without getting jacked.

kcajblue
October 31st, 2006, 02:50
7 people isnt very much. maybe i should go to my gamestop and preorder.

gotmilk0112
November 3rd, 2006, 01:55
i cant wait to get up at 5:00 and go there at 6:30 and wait again! :D

or if there holding a midnight launch event, ill go there at 5:00 PM and wait. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

fg-54
November 6th, 2006, 00:23
congrats!i hope you have fun playing with you'r wii.lol.>_>