PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 to come with Master Chief helmet

wraggster
October 29th, 2006, 22:13
According to Swedish games mag Level, you're going to have three Halo 3 packages vying for your attention next year; the standard version, Collector's Edition and the all-encompassing Legendary Edition, which comes with multiple discs and a helmet (yes, a helmet).

The miniature Master Chief helmet (which is unfortunately too small to put on your head) wields four discs, the first of which has documentaries and developer comments, the second offering a selection of creative content (Red Vs. Blue, Spark of Life etc) and the third with cut-scenes from the entire series in HD. Oh, and apparently it comes with the game as well.

Also revealed in the mag are the first solo and multiplayer details of the game.

No pricing details have been revealed as yet, and we're still waiting for that all-important snap of the disc-holding Master Chief noggin - but we'll be sure to holler down our internet megaphone when either reach our ears.

BrooksyX
October 29th, 2006, 22:42
Interesting:rolleyes:

I think ill just stick with the standard version.

MasterChafed
October 30th, 2006, 04:06
i'll get this prolly, cant get nuff halo.

V3N0M
October 30th, 2006, 04:24
Well I would probably get the legendary edition if its not ridiculously more expensive than the standard but I got a feeling it will be.

mesosade
October 30th, 2006, 08:38
lol now THAT's a free gift. imagine that in your cereal :D