PDA

View Full Version : cannabis guide final last fix

gunntims0103
October 30th, 2006, 04:15
This is my final fix to my cannabis guide. There are no more known errors to my knowledge now.

-whats been fixed
1-the overlaping of options in the start menu (fixed)
2-the loop that the main menu goes into from 1st option to last

-whats been added
1-over 40 strains
2-new start menu

This is the final fix to my very first app. I thank benh for all the help. I thank yaustar for the LoadA file "null" fix

comment via download

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 04:28
shweeeeet!! hey u know if u needed a beta tester i'm always available for u bro :)

gunntims0103
October 30th, 2006, 04:42
thanx bro i just might do that. now that this is done sora adven can fully commence and yes it is being currently worked on dont worry. i want this on front page o well. im just into quality work. hope evryone like it

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 04:52
yeh i'm glad sora's adventure is getting worked on again :) still looking forward to that game

gunntims0103
October 30th, 2006, 05:05
thanx alot bro really means alot and not to look to deep into the future but hopefully when sora adven is rapped up il start on either virtul marijuana (V.M) or alien hominid 2d i havent decided

this is after sora adven of course

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 05:21
yeh one step at a time is always the way to go

gunntims0103
October 30th, 2006, 05:27
yea thanx im off to bed now hopefully this reaches front page tommorrow

thanx again to everyone who supported cannabis guide

jman420
October 30th, 2006, 05:56
thats freakin awesome! I'ma download this an try it now lol (I've always wanted to grow my own herb :p)

apon trying to download, it wouldnt work for me....

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 06:15
it worked for me Jman420, btw it doesn't tell ya how to grow just a guide about the different strains(google if ya wanna know how to grow, there are TONS of sites ;))

tophead420
October 30th, 2006, 06:34
nice man you made to front page with this but uhh where are my posts on this from earlier lol o yea this app is awesome the sour diesel omg 22% thc omg i need to find some of that lol but great app i give it 420 thumbs up :P

opiate81
October 30th, 2006, 06:59
downloading whilst tokin ;)
good job mate!!!

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 07:00
nice man you made to front page with this but uhh where are my posts on this from earlier lol o yea this app is awesome the sour diesel omg 22% thc omg i need to find some of that lol but great app i give it 420 thumbs up :P
this is a new thread, gunn requested that the other one be locked since this had the fix in it, so this is now the thread to discuss his app in :D

jman420
October 30th, 2006, 07:06
heh, well I already know about all the strains.... but alright, I still say its cool

tophead420
October 30th, 2006, 08:20
PSP MOVIES - Download all your favorite movies and TV shows to your computer then transfer them to your PSP in a very easy
manner.All titles available in HD, and DVD quality video and audio.

PSP GAMES - Our wide range of PSP games available for download include:Action,Strategy,Role-Playing,Sports Driving,Adventure,
Simulations,Puzzles.

PSP MUSIC & MORE - We have a vast selection of music available for download. Songs, full albums, not to mention other
downloads like software, images, ebooks, and more!

Enter here now:
http://lucky162k.pspblend.hop.clickbank.net

lmao dood nice job spamming this thread and the countless others youv gotten to but anyways this app pwns it up i see now why my posts are not there lol but anyway you said after sorra adven.. you were gonna start a new project and one of them sounded sweet virtual marijuana thats what i say you make but that up to you and cant wait to see soras adventure on you r next release good job man and if you ever need any help let me know ill be more then happy to help if i can and excuse any typos im tryin to toke and type at the same time and its just not workin out lmao:p :D

o yea btw BL8Z3D247 clean out your pms your shiz is full lol tryed sendin you a pm lol clean it out

scarph
October 30th, 2006, 11:27
this is absolutely with out a doubt the worst piece of homebrew i have ever seen.

1) People do not generally care about different strains of weed.
2) If someone desired to find out about different varieties they could easily log onto a website. What do you expect, someone to be buying some weed and say oops lemme check this out, thank god i have my psp with me!
3) To be thought of later

Great work there bud, I'm glad you smoke, you're officially the coolest homebrew making fatty rolling buster around.

BL4Z3D247
October 30th, 2006, 12:42
this is absolutely with out a doubt the worst piece of homebrew i have ever seen.

2) If someone desired to find out about different varieties they could easily log onto a website. What do you expect, someone to be buying some weed and say oops lemme check this out, thank god i have my psp with me!

Great work there bud, I'm glad you smoke, you're officially the coolest homebrew making fatty rolling buster around.
ohhh yeh douche bag!!!! well....
1. noone asked for ur opinion
2. u gave ur opinion now leave
3. not to be thought of later cuz ur done

AND IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO FLAME THEN WE CAN HAVE A WAR...I'M NOT KIDDING AROUND, IF U DON'T LIKE THIS APP THEN **** OFF

p.s. tophead420 just cleaned out my PM's did u know we get 75 now :)

fistikuffs
October 30th, 2006, 13:09
Please don't flame da 'erb!:D

Mr. Shizzy
October 30th, 2006, 16:53
Cool. Thanks gunntims0103. This rocks !!! :D

scarph
October 30th, 2006, 19:30
consider my points
then consider yourself beat

busta

gunntims0103
October 30th, 2006, 19:33
ok back please no flamaing here guys i coded this so that the people that liked this can use it.Not for people that dont. if you dont like it please dont post it will only start trouble. In all im very proud of this app cause its all finished nothing to add to it so thats good.

thanx again to all who have tried this app hope you enjoyed it as much as i do

tophead420
October 30th, 2006, 19:51

lol BL8Z3D this here is the PM flamer and btw you flamin piece of poo noone asked what you think of this homebrew so back off and you need to keep your opinions on this and other people to yourself dont let me find your ass flamin me in a PM again you stupid F***

ohhh yeh douche bag!!!! well....
1. noone asked for ur opinion
2. u gave ur opinion now leave
3. not to be thought of later cuz ur done

AND IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO FLAME THEN WE CAN HAVE A WAR...I'M NOT KIDDING AROUND, IF U DON'T LIKE THIS APP THEN **** OFF

p.s. tophead420 just cleaned out my PM's did u know we get 75 now

no i didnt kno that thanks for the heads up

scarph
October 30th, 2006, 20:06
Nerds who act cool cus they smoke weed...UNITE

M-Lin
October 30th, 2006, 20:08
pretty app

I'll sell my dealer a psp!

modcase
October 30th, 2006, 20:10
Nerds who act cool cus they smoke weed...UNITE

DJK stop trying to act like you know what your talking about. If your point was to make yourself look like an ass for demeaning other gamers homebrew then you succeeded. Please go troll on another forum now. Automated Playback Completed

Nice homebrew gunntims0103.

gunntims0103
October 30th, 2006, 22:18
thanx alot modcase for the kind words just got back im now working on some sora adven. im just happy that i have a project fully done i feel great. O yea let me clear something up, in this cannabis app i am fully aware that people do cannabis and there's people who dont. This app if for the people that do and to determine what weed they intook. its also fun to know these sorts of trivia.

hope the people that are into the app found it useful

thanx again

StoneCut
October 31st, 2006, 00:46
Cheers for this !!!!

blaz3d
October 31st, 2006, 12:06
nice work man pretty accurate aswell;)

Wonderkik
October 31st, 2006, 12:25
Anyone heard about K2? It's another strain (not a natural one though!) and I just love that one!!!
I say all the "flame starters" should try it...And even others!
Great app!

gunntims0103
October 31st, 2006, 19:29
nice work man pretty accurate aswell;)

yea the goal was to make the app as accurate as possible. Some things may varie but in all i think its accurate enough. There are some strains that i didnt put in like green spirit and k2 but in all the most important and best strains are there.

thanx for all the support

spyda51s
November 2nd, 2006, 02:50
its app is the shit i have firmware 2.71 and i cant use the home button

can i get some feed back on this thanx in advance

fate6
January 16th, 2010, 20:43
this is AWSOME.

superghetto
October 17th, 2012, 18:18
how do i download